Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting we need some positivity in this corner

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
Most of the threads here just don't help lift up the spirits of fellowcels, and we are left to rot in our negative thoughts and the 'pression gets taxing on the mind :society:.

Let's share something positive we have done / witnessed today or yesterday, this week, last year or whatever.

I played STALKER : Call of Pripyat yesterday and a little bit today.
Walking in the Zone felt comfy.

Stalk
Enljbcjvkou71 1

Last edited:
The only postivity is for 4+/10, not a sub0 like me

Well I don't know.
Something positive.
Maybe that I didn't delete my account

The only positive thing I had this week is that my mom will get me a new PC to make up for losing my gaming laptop :feelsbadman:

One positive thing that happened is that I am one day closer to going back to my house and videogamemaxx :feelsLSD:

One positive thing that happened is that I am one day closer to going back to my house and videogamemaxx :feelsLSD:
nice, any vidyas in mind ?

Today my officer co worker was nice to me so there’s that

stalker meme is a cope.

I had some Chinese food and beer with a bro the other day.

I agree that we need some more positivity in here, or at least stuff that is actually Lounge / miscellaneous section-worthy. A lot of these posts should really be in Inceldom discussion or The Sewers. If not positivity, just some thinking about other stuff would be nice.:feelsjuice:

The only positive thing I had this week is that my mom will get me a new PC to make up for losing my gaming laptop :feelsbadman:
Shit, someone stole your laptop ? :fuk:
don't tell me it got replaced by a pentium 4 :feelshaha:

Today my officer co worker was nice to me so there’s that
From my experience, people you are genuinely nice are very rare. They do exist, but they are rare.
If you are a low SMV and someone is nice to you, be on your guards. :feelsthink:

went out on a walk today, feeling great these past 4 days from walking for 2 miles a day.
walking in this heat :worryfeels:

Shit, someone stole your laptop ? :fuk:
She pawned my laptop in the pawnshop a few months (she said that she needs to pay the bills) but when she came back to the pawnshop recently to claim it back, she was told that my laptop is now the property of the pawnshop because she didn't claimed it back in time.
don't tell me it got replaced by a pentium 4 :feelshaha:
She will get me a PC (slim type cpu case) with an i3 processor, 4gb ram and 320 gb hdd

Last edited:
The only good thing that has happened recently is me getting a new PC :feelsLightsaber:

My ass wiping was easier today!

Less tp required!

went to a lake and had a nice swim in the water, it was comforting

went to a lake and had a nice swim in the water, it was comforting
Nice :feelsokman:

That's good exercise too, light on your joints. You could find a nice fishing spot there too if there's fish.

Actually good idea.

I got a call back for a job interview today, so I guess I won't lay on my ass for the whole day and have some money coming in

Have you played Anomaly

Client sent shitty e mail explaining why he wasn't going to pay his 6mth + overdue bills because apparently we did x,y,z wrong.
I sent very calm e mail back explaining why x,y,z were all completely false and he does in fact owe us money.
He promised to pay ASAP.

:feelshaha: Lying cunt.

Have you played Anomaly
Still playing vanilla CoP. When I finish it i'll try it, I heard it's a very very unforgiving mod and you need to be :lasereyes:

You played it ? There is a new addition https://anomalymod.com/news/escape-from-pripyat-efp-3-0/ which adds Escape From Tarkov style to the game.

The only good thing that has happened recently is me getting a new PC :feelsLightsaber:
:feelsLightsaber: Making postmaxxing more efficient :feelsLightsaber:
what games you plan to try ?

Client sent shitty e mail explaining why he wasn't going to pay his 6mth + overdue bills because apparently we did x,y,z wrong.
I sent very calm e mail back explaining why x,y,z were all completely false and he does in fact owe us money.
He promised to pay ASAP.

:feelshaha: Lying cunt.
Make him pay :lasereyes::feelsree:
He'll probably ghost you doe. :feelstrash:

Actually good idea.

I got a call back for a job interview today, so I guess I won't lay on my ass for the whole day and have some money coming in
Money can get you some nice copes, hope it goes alright for you mate.

Still playing vanilla CoP. When I finish it i'll try it, I heard it's a very very unforgiving mod and you need to be :lasereyes:
Normally it is quite difficult but I usually spawn myself endgame items at the beginning of every run... so I leave the beginner zone with this loadout :lul:

Mercenary Nosorog(Tear Patch)

HK416

HK416 Magazines(8)(Loadout)

5.56x45 mm AP rounds(240)

Glock-19

Glock-19 Magazines(3)(Loadout)

9x19 mm AP rounds(51)

Exoskeleton Repair Kit

Smallbore Rifle Repair Kit

Handgun Repair Kit

F1 Grenades(3)

M9 Bayonet

Headlamp w/Oracle psy stimulator

Binoculars

PDA

Veles Detector

Flashlight

Batteries(3) + (1 for drained PDA)

Army Medkit(3)

Scientific Medkit(3)

Baked Beans(3)

Canned Corn(3)

Canned Tushonka(3)

Mineral Water(3)

Sleeping Bag

Combat Backpack(Stash)

Matchbox

Wallet

30k Roubles

Bolt

Normally it is quite difficult but I usually spawn myself endgame items at the beginning of every run... so I leave the beginner zone with this loadout :lul:

Mercenary Nosorog(Tear Patch)

HK416

HK416 Magazines(8)(Loadout)

5.56x45 mm AP rounds(240)

Glock-19

Glock-19 Magazines(3)(Loadout)

9x19 mm AP rounds(51)

Exoskeleton Repair Kit

Smallbore Rifle Repair Kit

Handgun Repair Kit

F1 Grenades(3)

M9 Bayonet