Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need something like covid again. If we can't have normal lives so shouldn't Normies and foids. And they Also got to experience our lives.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
Even, though, they were in contact with their girlfriends/boyfriends and normie friends. so many of them roped jfl. Incels need to support lockdowns, can't believe I was part of the cuckservative crowd who opposed lockdowns in 2020.

Last edited:
I'm never gonna jump at the chance to be under Jewish Ordinances.

I'm expecting another round of COVID-like tyranny after chaos erupts with the US presidency later this year, and before the Demographic Cliff truly starts Q3 2026.

2032-2033 mark it

I supported total lockdowns from the start until i got bored of being inside and infuriated by vax bs during 2022

Even, though, they were in contact with their girlfriends/boyfriends and normie friends. so many of them roped jfl. Incels need to support lockdowns, can't believe I was part of the cuckservative crowd who opposed lockdowns in 2020.
Honestly those were good times I wish I could have them back as well I also enjoyed the stimulus check it really helped me buy some new clothes and computer equipment I needed

Engineer a plague with 3D printers (in Skyrim) theory

id love to see more lockdowns. hopefully the next trick they pull is "climate lockdowns"

I enjoyed seeing normies and foids seething about muh "not being able to talk to friends" during lockdown. like bitch if this is the lowest your life has ever been youd take the rope if you were in my situation

Yep, covid is an incels dream

I dont think they will be able to perform another full scale one like they previously did for decades, the more they do it, compliance rate will just drop more and more

If they do short ones with not many restrictions frequently, I could see that becoming a thing

Even if covid was completely real and the lockdowns justified, the powers at be observed the whole thing and realise they can do it again if they need to.

Our jewish friends are working on it

I enjoyed seeing normies and foids seething about muh "not being able to talk to friends" during lockdown. like bitch if this is the lowest your life has ever been youd take the rope if you were in my situation

I want covid 2 now

2032-2033 mark it

I supported total lockdowns from the start until i got bored of being inside and infuriated by vax bs during 2022
I always went outside during lock downs cause it was chill as fuck

Can’t wait. This unfair world deserves the worst.

Covid 2020 sweet memories. I remember driving to the woods and there was no one in the city or outside. But then a cop patrol got me and i had to pay around 150 bucks. Yeah punished for jogging in the woods, i was such a bad citizen i could have killed millions of boomers by doing this !:soy:

No thank you. I dont ever want to wear a fucking mask again and i also dont want everything to lock down

Did anyone else feel peaceful, during covid? I had months off, from my wageslave job, while still getting paid. It was really comfy, not having to worry about facing normies and chads, in society. It felt like true freedom, which is actually brutal, when you think of it, because I spent those months in my bedroom and woke up at like 4pm, everyday.

eh it was terrible in a sense. it created a BUMPER CROP of fakecel youtube channels. (some are literally 6ft3 chads who JUST did this incel shit because they were bored and didn't get their cock sucked for 5 minutes)

i wanna see them suffer again. Everytime i hear that “covid is returning” in the news i get so excitied but then i find out it’s fucking bullshit or it isn’t as bad for a pandemic. I saw one recently again and didn’t bother getting excitied cuz i know it’s fucking bullshit

I'm expecting another round of COVID-like tyranny after chaos erupts with the US presidency later this year, and before the Demographic Cliff truly starts Q3 2026.
Its gonna BE fun!

Bryan Cranston Soda GIF by Mountain Dew

Mogger username and join date :feelsYall:
Shit I've been part of the incelosphere (manosphere) since the late 2000s. Btw this site was much better 5+ years ago and the only reason I hadn't joined a year earlier in 2017 was because r/Incels and r/braincels were better. The subreddits were a golden age.

Last edited:
Yes, hope it kills 100 times more people too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back