Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We need to get inceltears taken down, they are a hategroup.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Incel tears is a legit hate group, their only purpose on Reddit is to bully internet virgin's. I believe that they have led several fellow incels to suicide, caused by the relentless hate and bigotry they exude. This hategoup's founders and admins have also be accused by some reddit users  to be racist pedophiles and stalkers. Some incels have also been DDoS attacked and had their personal info plastered online,putting their lives at risk,unnecessary risk. This type of dangerous behavior should NOT be tolerated on Reddit or the internet, they have created a toxic environment for incels,especially incels of color on reddit. If we can't have a place to speak our mind's and come together in a loving support group there could be sERious consequences. Its a sad day when people are systematically exterminated from the internet and in real life by anti-male ,anti-virgin, anti-human bullies. How should we go about taking them down ?

I personally believe that some of their members are incels in denial and that at some point they will swallow the black pill as well. Our movement will only grow.

LMAO off of cuckedit? impossible

Didn't you know that bullying ugly men is encouraged there?

Its no use, reddit allows bully groups as long as they are bluepill/liberal bully groups

Amen, brother. We must still take revenge for the cuckfags heinous actions that resulted in the then-private r/Incels getting banned from cucked Reddit. They are a hate and harassment group, that hound us to this day and they must be stopped.

Nah I don't think they should be taken down because they are a "hate group", everyone should be allowed to freely speak their minds on the internet IMHO.

Yes incel.life was taken down, but that doesn't mean whe have to be moralfags about it too.

It would be difficult to take them down, tbh.

My thoughts?

The sub's only going to get booted if it causes enough headaches and brings bad attention to the site admins and support.

I believe there are many methods to go about this, but it will be difficult to garner support and empathy for our communications and cause.

Ultimately, it will take a large, coordinated psyop that would only be successful if it caused legal issues, countless amounts of complaints and reports to their administration and moderation, and caused enough chaos to result in the destruction of that sub.

The question is if the incels are up to the challenge, and if they are skilled enough.

42cel said:
Nah I don't think they should be taken down because they are a "hate group", everyone should be allowed to freely speak their minds on the internet IMHO.

Yes incel.life was taken down, but that doesn't mean whe have to be moralfags about it too.

They dox and expose our brothers. It can lead to ruin. I would not abide such a thing.

Sub8Hate said:
They dox and expose our brothers. It can lead to ruin. I would not abide such a thing.

Who got doxxed? I thought no one on incels.is ever had his personal info revealed involuntarily.

42cel said:
Who got doxxed? I thought no one on incels.is ever had his personal info revealed involuntarily.

Brocel some guy even claimed that he was swatted. Like a swat team stormed his house. 

I've seen a couple doxxed as well.

Sub8Hate said:
Brocel some guy even claimed that he was swatted. Like a swat team stormed his house. 

I've seen a couple doxxed as well.

I think opsec is a daesh member though. He probably wasn't swatted for being on incels.is

FeminismsCancer said:
I think opsec is a daesh member though. He probably wasn't swatted for being on incels.is

OK, but I've seen a couple members be doxxed in a regular way and it has caused them issues IRL. Snitching is reprehensible.

Sub8Hate said:
OK, but I've seen a couple members be doxxed in a regular way and it has caused them issues IRL. Snitching is reprehensible.

Were those users careless with some personal details? 
I doubt anything I do here can be linked to my real identity if the admins don't cooperate with whoever wants my IP etc.

They sure do like to talk about pedos on there.

Does anyone know what it means when someone invokes the "she dost protest too much" saying?

It's a way of pointing out that often the people who complain about something in others the most are usually hiding the fact that they harbor feelings of a similar ilk.

I'd like to see an r/inceltears user's browser history.

Anyone who gets those dirty cocksuckers banned is an incel hero.

Under what reason do you think cuck admins of reddit would ban them?

F R E E S P E E C H

Hate speech=free speech

Sub8Hate said:
It would be difficult to take them down, tbh.

My thoughts?

The sub's only going to get booted if it causes enough headaches and brings bad attention to the site admins and support.

I believe there are many methods to go about this, but it will be difficult to garner support and empathy for our communications and cause.

Ultimately, it will take a large, coordinated psyop that would only be successful if it caused legal issues, countless amounts of complaints and reports to their administration and moderation, and caused enough chaos to result in the destruction of that sub.

The question is if the incels are up to the challenge, and if they are skilled enough.

I think we're up for the task, we gotta rally the incel clans.

I find them boring and unfunny, probably because they depend on us for their content lmao

RE: We need to get cucktears taken down, they are a hategroup.

A Good Friend said:
They sure do like to talk about pedos on there.

Does anyone know what it means when someone invokes the "she dost protest too much" saying?

It's a way of pointing out that often the people who complain about something in others the most are usually hiding the fact that they harbor feelings of a similar ilk.

I'd like to see an r/cucktears user's browser history.

Its a fair point. How many "muh family values" republicans have been caught screwing their intern or making their mistress get an abortion. How many fervent anti-homo pastors and gay bashing bible thumping firebrands have been caught with a rent boy and a bag of crystal meth. How many politicians who pass laws against prostitution and drugs like to fuck little boys while snorting coke?

I think the only way to get them banned is link them to some male's suicide. He tried to post there and reason with them, and that's why he gave up. Of course, the male needs to be somewhat attractive, like Zyros level or nobody will care.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
F R E E   S P E E C H

Hate speech=free speech

This.

Themisterpepsi said:

I agree but r/incels and incels.life got taken down because of supposed hate speech.

Incelibate anarchist said:
Themisterpepsi said:
I agree but r/incels and incels.life got taken down because of supposed hate speech.
And I'm against that

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
F R E E S P E E C H
Hate speech=free speech
I thought you didn't like morals?

TheVman said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
F R E E S P E E C H
Hate speech=free speech
That's why I want free speech. If I want to talk about raping femoids, then I need free speech

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
TheVman said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
F R E E S P E E C H
Hate speech=free speech
That's why I want free speech. If I want to talk about raping femoids, then I need free speech
Yes, free speech for us. not for them. they don't deserve it after they tried to get us banned. this is no time to stand by principles when they themselves are trying to, and have already succeeded twice in shutting us down.
come on bro

TheVman said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
TheVman said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
F R E E S P E E C H
Hate speech=free speech
Yes, free speech for us. not for them. they don't deserve it after they tried to get us banned. this is no time to stand by principles when they themselves are trying to, and have already succeeded twice in shutting us down.
come on bro
Maybe, it won't work out anyway since people are in their favor

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
TheVman said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
TheVman said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
F R E E S P E E C H
Hate speech=free speech
come on bro
How did they shut incel.life down tho? was it bugging?

TheVman said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
TheVman said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
TheVman said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
F R E E S P E E C H
Hate speech=free speech
come on bro
How did they shut incel.life down tho? was it bugging?
Because the host agreed with inceltears

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back