Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We need to grind and take the highest places in command and end the suffering

Pumpit

Pumpit

Banned
-
We need to become arms dealers, we need to become drug dealers, we need to become the police, we need to leave our rooms and go out and get it. The world needs to be scorched and everything on it needs to die so it can't happen again. This suffering cannot continue i'm so tired and my eyes hurt everyday i wake up and when i look in the mirror i see my eye bags are super dark. My blood vessels in my eyes are busted from the stress of the inceldom life. I'm so tired i don't know how much more i can take. I had a really vivid thought about me going to my cousins wedding recently and just blowing my brains out in the backrow seating. My mind is going to very dark places and i tried to talk to family members on facebook but they just ended up blocking me over a selfie of me smiling. I was told to smile by my autism caretakers and when i do they just get mad. I cannot win my face is so fucking deformed that everyone hates me without me saying or doing anything to them.

Last edited:
Capture-29.jpg

Ok and then what?

give me drugs and ill sell them for you :feelsEhh:

Ok, wanna become roommates and work the same job?

Getting pings on the glowdar.

Huh. That's strange. Must have been a malfunction.