Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We probably wouldn't have been incels if we were born in a 3rd world country

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
The poorer people are, the more sex they have. For them it's like taking a piss, but for foids AND men. In the West it's only for foids like that.

Their toilets also usually are too poor to travel somewhere else, so competition is far lower.

It's strange to think that if you grew up in a Brazilian favela as a poor subhuman you probably would have lost your virginity with 12.

I would have been dead as I would not have my copes to keep me alive.

they have sex, cause they are poor, they are poor due to they lower iq ( blacks, browns, arabs, indians ), they have sex by reason of having low iq

Maybe ıf you were born in one where foids didnt had internet acces then yes you could ascend
But there is no way
Second a foid is allowed to see white chad she wants her cock

then explain 3rd world cels on .co

Maybe, third world foids have lower standards.

The hypergamy is less bad, but with the "Americanization" of the world and the spread of the internet, we can expect things to only get worse. The third world at this point is just a delayed America. For example, sub saharan Africa is probably equivalent to the US in 1970 in terms of hypergamy, feminism, etc.

All incels from third world countries would not have been incels if they were born in their homecountry.

That's why "evil nazis" are your best friends.

Ugly is ugly no matter the country.
hypergamy is kept in check by not allowing women to whore around without being actual whores and laughing at their face if they speak about getting married after 30. Under such pressure they have to settle quick before they could get jumped by dozens of chads, and the would-be incels don't rot their youth away.

Yes yes I thought about this too.

they have sex, cause they are poor, they are poor due to they lower iq ( blacks, browns, arabs, indians ), they have sex by reason of having low iq
JFL at believing that curries have more sex, lol curries are simply alive cos their land is not a snowy grassland or a desert shithole, it's fertile enough to feed that gives historically high populations and having 2 kids a family at most is not overpopulation. Third world is as fucked up as your first world. Just pay more taxes and watch OnlyFans in 1st world theory.

No there's incels in third world countries too. They are essentially truecels because they have no way of ascending tbh

In third world countries foids are still economically dependent on men so some of us would have a chance
But countries like china and india are still full of incel due to a large number of excess men

Totally wrong, money play big part but its impossible to earn it. 3 main things still are height, face and dick.

No, 3rd world countries still have internet and young generation is adopting cucked west culture, so it's over

Quanto mais pobres são as pessoas, mais sexo elas fazem. Para eles é como mijar, mas para foids E homens. No Ocidente, é apenas para idiotas assim.

Seus banheiros também costumam ser muito ruins para viajar para outro lugar, então a competição é muito menor.

É estranho pensar que se você crescesse em uma favela brasileira como um pobre subumano, provavelmente teria perdido a virgindade aos 12 anos.
Worse, that makes sense. I lived in Brazil and saw guys maybe even uglier than me getting something. But I once saw this video here (it doesn't have an English subtitle unfortunately) and this incel said he grew up in a slum. And yet he remains an incel

View: https://youtu.be/EOEdRZ2ZDJg

Stop denying the blackpill. Physical attraction and sexual desire is based on looks, if you're ugly you will have a hard time getting laid. Why would third world whores wanna fuck an incel when they can fuck someone who is average?

Ugly is ugly no matter the country.
This and also in a third world country incels have way more disadvantage due to local chads getting all the women.

The poorer people are, the more sex they have. For them it's like taking a piss, but for foids AND men. In the West it's only for foids like that.

Their toilets also usually are too poor to travel somewhere else, so competition is far lower.

It's strange to think that if you grew up in a Brazilian favela as a poor subhuman you probably would have lost your virginity with 12.
False, i am from Colombia. Incel, kissless and all that.

lmao and here I'm an incel in a 3rd world country. I must be tera truecel.
All of you mog me jfl :feelsUnreal:

How do you explain 3rd world cels like @curryfool rotting on here with the rest of us?

We have dravodians like @curryfool that suffer from inceldom just like 1st worldcels

lmao and here I'm an incel in a 3rd world country. I must be tera truecel.
All of you mog me jfl :feelsUnreal:
Hmmm . Chads.co this is. Surprised you are?.

Star Wars GIF

I'm a thirdworldCel