Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We should be using the term “foidphobic” instead of misogynistic

Which word is better?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The term “misogynist” has too many soy connotations related to “patriarchy” and is also related to domestic violence which we of course do not do. Foidphobic or foidphobia is a fresh word that I made up just now which is much more fun to say, has nothing to do with soys or Chads who beat up foids. So when a foid or soy accuses of being misogynistic, just say you are not and say you are foidphobic.

but i am misogynistic and patriarchy is based. why are all the shitskins on this forum such soy liberals.

I'm not afraid of foids.

but i am misogynistic and patriarchy is based. why are all the shitskins on this forum such soy liberals.
"misogyny" is coined by feminists. Cumskins like yourself needs to stop using feminist vocabulary.

The patriarchy is a conspiracy theory and does not exist like femcels. You are a soy liberal if you believe in patriarchy

Being misogynistic with modern day women is natural response i would say. Modern day women are deranged.

Because they worship Whyt qweens

The patriarchy is a conspiracy theory and does not exist like femcels. You are a soy liberal if you believe in patriarchy
are feminist societies a conspiracy too? obviously there is a distinction between places where women are allowed to whore themselves out however they want and where they are not allowed to wield any power.

Last edited:
are feminist societies a conspiracy too? obviously there is a distinction between places where women are allowed to whore themselves however they want and where they are not allowed to wield any power.
No, patriarchy is a conspiracy theory. All levels of society works to elevate the foid

I am very foidhobic

I don't like either of them - why do I need to either fear or hate women to criticize the prevalent patterns I witness in many of them?

It's falling into the trap of describing ourselves of emotional thinkers - the very kind of illogical shit we often hate in women and men alike when it is done excessively at the expense of civil interaction.

That word implies that I'm scared of foids.

you are both irrelevant 2023 newfags.

they are too low iq and too newfag to get this.
cope, you lurk more than you post fag, youre not an inkwell

I prefer FOIDHATER

I have roastiephobia.

yay, finally we get into the language game as well :feelskek:

it doesnt even matter what it means, its good to have your own language, like having brand merchandise

Why does it matter when the majority of modern women are whores?

I agree, foids terrify me.

Every time I encounter a foid, I'm crawling in my skin these wounds they will not heal fear is how I fall confusing what is real

Phobia means youre afraid;i m not afraid of women