Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We should become sperm donors

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
You can easily lie on the application, just deny any health conditions you have (as long as they aren't physically visible, you can get away with it), pretend to be a chad, wear lifts in your socks when they measure you, and then, when some slut decides she's done sucking dick, but no man wants her, so she will buy chad sperm, but instead, she actually gets incel sperm...look, sluts won't take our sperm naturally, so, in my opinion, it's completely justified to trick them into getting inseminated by us, also, it brings me great joy every time a feminist/slut has an incel son that turns against her degeneracy.

Sperm banks have massive eugenics filter. In most countries there are all sorts of requirements for being allowed to donate. I am automatically disqualified on the grounds of hereditary disease and because I am not tall enough (JFL).

wouldn't they have to see me in person first?
I'm 5'6 so all sperm banks would reject me on site

Sperm banks have massive eugenics filter. In most countries there are all sorts of requirements for being allowed to donate. I am automatically disqualified on the grounds of hereditary disease and because I am not tall enough (JFL).
Can't you just lie about a disease? I remember some schizophrenic guy did and father dozens of children. You can exaggerate height a little bit when a doctor measures you by wearing lifts in your socks.

yes, we should further contaminate the gene pool

Hey, WishIStayedAtHome
You know whats more sad than a forum full of virgins?
Others stalking them non stop

just be a sperm donor bro!

Not gonna happen if you're not a white 6'+ Chad and an Ivy League graduate.