Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based We should destroy foids who question our masculinity (historycels only)

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
Today I was reminded of how a certain roman emperor died.I don't quite remember his name however (think it was Julianus). One day he insulted a soldier of his guard by questioning whether he was castrated or not and and the soldier drove a sword straight through his chest without hesitation.Obviously there are repercussions to killing caesar and the soldier was probably brutally tortured and killed but I believe the sentiment behind his actions should be carried on even to this day.This was a real man, not like the cucks today who would turn the other cheek after being spat on and humiliated by foids.We should be ready to go ER on the spot if anyone even dares to question our masculinity,especially foids tbh :foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer:

Blackpill of today: masculinity is an extension of looks, or what is the same: you are masculine the closer you get to chadness, or what is the same: masculinity is a biological mechanism to compete for foids, and therefore, it is not something for a man, but something for her.

We complain here a lot and our voices have been completely shut down because of what people have done.

I am involved in a hate crime quite regularly regarding my appearance. Women certainly don't treat me
like a regular person. The issue is people have picked up guns and gone E.R or said things like ''all women deserve rape''
and now everyone associates every incel as someone who deserves their bad reality.