Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We should start a cold approach competition and call it Incel Extreme Masters?

Cold approaching is mentally ill. I've done it and it kills your confidence eventually

Cold approaching is mentally ill. I've done it and it kills your confidence eventually

Yeah it's not easy. I used to do it when I was younger but I did burn out a bit on it.

It didn't help that some people I knew gave me a bit of a hard time when I attempted it. Like it was weird or creepy or whatever but I don't understand why.

Youre only supposed to become mates with peoppe you meet naturally cold approaching is unnatural

Yeah it's not easy. I used to do it when I was younger but I did burn out a bit on it.

It didn't help that some people I knew gave me a bit of a hard time when I attempted it. Like it was weird or creepy or whatever but I don't understand why.
Yeah that too. If you're not successful people want to talk down to you and make it seem like you're a borderline sex offender for asking a woman out lol or even just talking to one.

If you and a bunch of other people wanna destroy your confidence even more go ahead