Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory We were all blackpilled from birth. Its the bluepilled programming that changes our minds to believe in falsehood.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Im pretty sure we were all akin to the fact that we were handsome/not handsome and how our lifes would play out because of it bfr we were 7 or something.

Its our parents, media, teachers and all the rest that made us believe in bs like personality, confidence and hygiene being "more important" or "fundamental" in getting a girl that got us to the point of rage we are now.

Ask any kid, be it female or male, what they would like their partner to look like, and they will give you a straight forward answer. Yes, even the girls.

Girls will like a tall, handsome guy with dark hair and blue eyes, or some variation of whatever disney prince they most like.

Boys will want a long haired, petite girl who is lean, has an hourglass figure (ofc they wont know that term, but it is so obvious you can show some pictures of it and they will confirm) blonde hair, blue eyes and angelic, feminine face.

Its the soyciety who needs betabux worker drones that instills in us this hardworking playhard bs that leads us nowhere.

Kids know whats up.

no one is blackpilled from birth. to be truly blackpilled there are 3 requirements, you must be male who went through a hard life, you must be honest with yourself, and you must not be a delusional looksmax.org type of user.

no one is blackpilled from birth. to be truly blackpilled there are 3 requirements, you must be male who went through a hard life, you must be honest with yourself, and you must not be a delusional looksmax.org type of user.
What i mean by blp, is you know (instinctually) the importance of looks.

True. As a kid, I didn't want to associate with people who weren't good-looking. I was brainwashed out of that. Now, here I am, getting discriminated against by looks/ethnicity. Fun!

True. As a kid, I didn't want to associate with people who weren't good-looking. I was brainwashed out of that. Now, here I am, getting discriminated against by looks/ethnicity. Fun!
Same here.

Even in preschool I'm pretty sure I was attracted to the teachers who were all blond white women in their 20s. And even though this fat negro woman was the nicest to me I was more attracted to the blonds. IDK if that is normal or I was fucked up for that.

Even in preschool I'm pretty sure I was attracted to the teachers who were all blond white women in their 20s. And even though this fat negro woman was the nicest to me I was more attracted to the blonds. IDK if that is normal or I was fucked up for that.
This also brings me back to one time in preschool where one boy and girl got married in secret behind a shed in the playground and a bunch of other kids were there celebrating them. So maybe there were other kids attracted to each other although i'm pretty sure some of the boys also said they wanted to fuck the blond teachers.