Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Weak men are literally triggering to women

mlcurrycel

mlcurrycel

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I remember a Rolf Degen tweet about a study where they placed castrated mice in a cage full of female mice.

The females were distressed, and they hid or ran from the castrated male who posed no physical threat to them.

I just got a hard rejection from a girl. And she was honest enough to tell me that I "triggered" her with my "lack of ambition". She literally used the word triggered.

She seems like a great person, and I don't blame her for being disgusted by a low-T male such as myself. Why would a lioness be attracted to a lion who's whimpering and crying in a corner?

I'm not Simba. Nobody's going to see the potential in me or any of that crap.

You either TomLeykismaxx, kill the beta, and play the biological game, which you can still lose because of your genetics

Or you can sit there forever wishing for a bluepill fantasy to come true, which it never will, unless someone is trying to scam you by pretending to be NAWALT

TLDR There is no version of female love that has tolerance for weakness.

Last edited:
This is why we need AI wives. The female mindset is incompatible with a world of harmony, peace and abundance. Mentally they are still adapted to living in an era where men cave in each other's skulls with clubs.

Everyone should read this. It's a brutal truth.

This is why we need AI wives. The female mindset is incompatible with a world of harmony, peace and abundance. Mentally they are still adapted to living in an era where men cave in each other's skulls with clubs.
This is about as real as it can get. The moment we finally can get rid of foids, the moment humanity can really start to flourish. I legitimately see no reason why men should keep women around the moment AI foids with artificial wombs hit the market.

I just got a hard rejection from a girl.

Nice mentality bro
Like she's the most fertile woman out there
You're right in a sense, she lives with her parents like me, and isn't earning anything above a pittance, her plan is to get a masters (STEM), graduate with massive debt to become an underpaid teacher

Under true gender equivalence, there wouldn't be a problem. But under the redpill lens, I'm a lower class grunt who can't betabuxx her properly.

In a feminist society, why should I have to improooov until I earn 69 figures so I can wife up a nerdy bookish chick?

Maybe she'd be attracted to me if I had a higly-paid job designing weapons to blow up poor people. I'd be prime betabuxx deluxe material.

then why do most girls now have faggot and leftist friends etc? I see it all the time

Who are the 12 lurkers? Incels who didn't create an account? Is IT still stalking us, even in 2024? FBI? Who??

She seems like a great person, and I don't blame her for being disgusted by a low-T male such as myself. Why would a lioness be attracted to a lion who's whimpering and crying in a corner?
This is a cucked mindset. She's at fault here because she fails to see that it's women like her who cause men to be like this. When it comes to dating women are always the ones to blame because they have all the power. Don't fall in the downward spiral of self-hate they want us to.
I just got a hard rejection from a girl. And she was honest enough to tell me that I "triggered" her with my "lack of ambition". She literally used the word triggered.
This may be one reason but it's not the main one. Plenty of good for nothing chads can get girlfriends and ambition is easy to fix. Just be uncontent with how your life is and away be looking to grow. You don't have to succeed to be considered ambitious. Also, she wanting an "ambitious man" gives gold digger vibes.

who cause men to be like this. When it comes to dating women are always the ones to blame because they have all the power.
guess thats true, I was ambitious before I learnt I was unlovable. I wanted to be a lawyer, or an economist, or a programmer, and I could have done it too if it wasnt from sexlessness causing depression

guess thats true, I was ambitious before I learnt I was unlovable. I wanted to be a lawyer, or an economist, or a programmer, and I could have done it too if it wasnt from sexlessness causing depression
Brutal. Women make life worthless.

Personally, I don't know what drives me forward. I have all the reasons to rope.

TLDR There is no version of female love that has tolerance for weakness.
Its not the weakness its about the genetic superiority

Girls be dating skinny ass tallfag femboy looking guys

Seems to come down to security and they just don't like unambitious or castrated men around. They don't "prOtEcT" and "pRoVide" and could very well take their anger out on women if not occupied by work or sex.

Women becoming pregnant for 9 months is biologically taxing, and so the role of men became to protect and provide for the women for this reason. Now that women are provided for by social safety nets there is no requirement for the male role in society anymore. This makes women picky because they can afford to be picky now because they won't starve even if they don't have a man to protect and provide for them.

In turn this means the vast majority of men become sexless and alone because they serve no biological purpose. They no longer want to be masculine because there's no incentive to because women will still only show attention to the top echelons of hyper-masculine men. As women are no longer put under pressure to generate children so that the population doesn't decline they also discard their biological purpose and remain childless and in a life of hedonism. They become less feminine and more masculine. Men aren't attracted to this, so their masculinity decreases further. Eventually men and women converge into a single unigender with their hormonal levels almost identical.

In a post-scarcity society it is impossible for men and women to reclaim their biological roles. As long as this is the case they will remain unhappy and moral degeneration is imminent.

The only cure for this is AI wives. Real foids are biologically programmed to cheat because they have no reason to value monogamy anymore because they only love based on what men can provide for them. The solution is to put all of humanity in a simulation where they can fulfill their basal biological needs or to rewire human biology to eliminate these adaptations entirely.

Just Be Ambitious

Just Be Ambitious
In this techno-feudalistic society, how do I even be ambitious? I could get a middle class office job I guess. But I dont want to be an oofy-doofy. Any method of getting super rich would be painful, risky, unlikely, depressing, and leave me with no time to spend with a woman

Women becoming pregnant for 9 months is biologically taxing, and so the role of men became to protect and provide for the women for this reason. Now that women are provided for by social safety nets there is no requirement for the male role in society anymore. This makes women picky because they can afford to be picky now because they won't starve even if they don't have a man to protect and provide for them.

In turn this means the vast majority of men become sexless and alone because they serve no biological purpose. They no longer want to be masculine because there's no incentive to because women will still only show attention to the top echelons of hyper-masculine men. As women are no longer put under pressure to generate children so that the population doesn't decline they also discard their biological purpose and remain childless and in a life of hedonism. They become less feminine and more masculine. Men aren't attracted to this, so their masculinity decreases further. Eventually men and women converge into a single unigender with their hormonal levels almost identical.

In a post-scarcity society it is impossible for men and women to reclaim their biological roles. As long as this is the case they will remain unhappy and moral degeneration is imminent.

The only cure for this is AI wives. Real foids are biologically programmed to cheat because they have no reason to value monogamy anymore because they only love based on what men can provide for them. The solution is to put all of humanity in a simulation where they can fulfill their basal biological needs or to rewire human biology to eliminate these adaptations entirely.
Matrix or Gattaca are the best outcomes

Elites encouraged feminism because it increased consumption but now men are dropping out. Who's going to pay for dates and nail saloons now?

Society is falling apart and the elites don't even care. Are they planning to move to a different country or hide in a bunker?

Who Tf cares about being ambitious, does skinny chad ambitious?

You are really playing retard move if you think females cared about any of this, lioness? Guess what? Even a fucking kid can killed and raped a female. I don’t give a shit what woman think, what they felt, what they believe in and who they cared about.

I never do, if I had the chance there will be soo many woman I want to kill. I want to play with their hair and cuddle their hair while playing with their limp body, and lick their eyes. Dead woman are hot tbh, a writer even agree with me.

And he’s a good one too, I don’t remember his name but he said something like the most beautiful woman are the dead one. Mtf is blackpill as fuck because it’s true dead woman looks like our idea of purity unlike woman alien sense of joyousness. Dead woman had this sense of serenity and erotic sense of familiarity. Living woman are alien towards men, while dead one shared similar trait as we all are going to die.

Nah ima be a weak cuck forever and cry myself to sleep and back down from fights :)

Water is wet, Human females arent the only ones who hate weak males, Females of all species hate weak males, It's biological

Don't know why women don't like weak men. You'd think with all the feminism they would. More proof they only want equality when it suits them. In fact the very reason they hate short men is because they are viewed as weak & feminine to them & bad protectors.

Don't know why women don't like weak men. You'd think with all the feminism they would. More proof they only want equality when it suits them. In fact the very reason they hate short men is because they are viewed as weak & feminine to them & bad protectors.
Truth. Which is why they love psychopathic men and men who abuse steroids.

:feelsbadman: Damn dude. Tbh that’s kind of a cunty thing of her to say.

I'm 5'3 95 pounds and look like a little kid so all girls feel is hatred towards me

Over millennia men gave women everything, and when they reached the apex of safe society, they argued for "equal rights", all so they could be single mothers for Chad.
Feminism = Polygamy
Truth. Which is why they love psychopathic men and men who abuse steroids.
Which is funny since most tribal societies were close knit groups. It shows that women's biology hasn't updated since even hunter-gatherer times. They still want a murderer like a chimpanzee.
You’re right, I am.
Lmao, how did you choose that user name?
:feelsbadman: Damn dude. Tbh that’s kind of a cunty thing of her to say.
It's hard for me to hate her, probably because of the halo effect. She's certainly not a NAWALT unicorn though. Even if she's better than the average woman.
I'm 5'3 95 pounds and look like a little kid so all girls feel is hatred towards me
Their hatred is never based on their physical safety, because Chad's are the most likely to beat them up. Their greatest fear is bad genetics, and they're afraid that being around you will contaminate them somehow. Like a drunken hookup or something. No wonder feminists fought so hard to make regretted sex into rape.

Lmao, how did you choose that user name?
Ig since I needed a user name to sign up with, I thought of just using a fictional character for a name & Simba was the name I came up with & settled with.

Last edited:
Ig since I needed a user name to sign up with, I thought of just using a fictional character for a name & Simba was the name I came up with & settled with.
You vill eat ze bugs