Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Weak ugly subhuman gook gets crushed by mogger amazon slav Elena Rybakina in straight sets 6-0, 6-1 in less than an hour.

Nigger gorilla Williams power mogs all the other whores

tbh. Nigs, Whites, spics are the strongest. Rest of the races are dirt trash.
Not whites in foid tennis. There has been many tennis matches where Gorilla Williams absolutely brutalises skinny cumskins. The strength disparity is huge

Not whites in foid tennis. There has been many tennis matches where Gorilla Williams absolutely brutalises skinny cumskins. The strength disparity is huge
Its all about muscle. Look at how Sabalenka dominantes. Its because she has muscle and frame like a man. The more masculine a foid is, the better she is at sports.

tbh. Nigs, Whites, spics are the strongest. Rest of the races are dirt trash.
Curries mog in all brainy places to be fair- IT, chess , STEM degrees, CEOs.
Most of my doctor's/dentists/lawyers/engineers in Australia have been curries.
Curries are very rich when they move to another country they are almost like the Jews when you think about it

Curries mog in all brainy places to be fair- IT, chess , STEM degrees, CEOs.
Most of my doctor's/dentists/lawyers/engineers in Australia have been curries.
Curries are very rich when they move to another country they are almost like the Jews when you think about it
GIgacope. Curries can't invent anything.

whats funny is that kazakhs actually frame and height mog the hell out of east asians so this coulda been worst lol

whats funny is that kazakhs actually frame and height mog the hell out of east asians so this coulda been worst lol
She's ethnically Russian.

Those are interesting outfits :feelsjuice:

those whores are giant, they wrist and frame mog me to oblivion
i also heard that the second best tennis whore in the world is a toilet from tunisia (ons jabeur)
she looks legit like a troon
I was called a big mouth': Ons Jabeur, Tunisia's tennis trailblazer | Tennis  | The Guardian

They are both Asiatic

(Im Slav btw)

those whores are giant, they wrist and frame mog me to oblivion
i also heard that the second best tennis whore in the world is a toilet from tunisia (ons jabeur)
she looks legit like a troon
I was called a big mouth': Ons Jabeur, Tunisia's tennis trailblazer | Tennis  | The Guardian': Ons Jabeur, Tunisia's tennis trailblazer | Tennis  | The Guardian
they're strength is insane. Powerful gorilla bloodline

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back