Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Wealthy RiceMan makes fun of Curry cities

@PPEcel The fuck are you doing? :feelsUgh:

I've seen this chink on Twitter before, his particular hate for curries seems pretty personal

Yes, curry cities are the literal worst places in the world

I've seen this chink on Twitter before, his particular hate for curries seems pretty personal
True but he makes great tweets and solid points. Although he does ignore his own country's flaws. He is overall a great poster

Is India really a 4th world country? @
currycel⁰
@currycel⁰ @
wereq
@wereq @
Ricordanza
@Ricordanza @
ilieknothing
@ilieknothing
yes

True but he makes great tweets and solid points. Although he does ignore his own country's flaws. He is overall a great poster
He's the most based poster out there.

I'm optimistic and think curries can improve their unsanitary unsafe conditions one day. It might take really long though.

You just gotta ban stupid lazy people from having children or limit it to one. That goes for any society really. Philippines being one of them as well.

I'm optimistic and think curries can improve their unsanitary unsafe conditions one day. It might take really long though.

You just gotta ban stupid lazy people from having children or limit it to one. That goes for any society really. Philippines being one of them as well.
It's the low iq scum that breed fast and far, high iq or even remotely rich people go below replacement tfr

@Grotesk As a curry that lives in the Iranian plateau thoughts?