Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Wedding ring ad: "buy it to impress all the Chads she's previously fucked"

rasmuscel

rasmuscel

Recruit
★★
JFL at society. Fucking chad before marriage has become so normalized that it's even included in ads for wedding rings.

0:15 in

Last edited:
This whole society is cucked and i hate them all.

It's got to be a joke.......

Screen Shot 2018 08 10 at 11427 PM

Jose fucks for free on the first night, but the cuck hubby has to pay out the ass just to get her attention.

Remove Cuckoldery and supporters.

FASCISM NOW!!

Nope I am Turkish.But Balkan war songs are good i like listening them.

Ha and you fools thought the ottoman empire would survive vs us. Laughable. Stay in Anatolia please. Even though I'm in America now i still don't appreciate what you fucks did.

Ha and you fools thought the ottoman empire would survive vs us. Laughable. Stay in Anatolia please. Even though I'm in America now i still don't appreciate what you fucks did.
off you are not different than cucks and normies.Still racism everywhere

off you are not different than cucks and normies.Still racism everywhere

Racism????? You are the ones who invaded us and cucked us hard for 500 years...........this will not be forgotten. We just wanted to stay and our lands and fight each other like real slavs do instead we had to fight you fucks for ever.

Cucks deserve it. :soy::soy::soy:

This happens when all incels go into STEM and the only ones that go into marketing and advertisement are feminists and cucks

This is true my incel brother. Let us not harbor hate from the past and let us unite for i have far more in common with you than any Balkan normie/chad. I apologize for my autistic and angry tone.
No problem brother.It is good to see you like this.

Arranged marriage is over even in india.Foids want chad only.

This makes me deeply sad, there is truly no incel haven left. Next time i visit Macedonia i plan on also visiting Turkey and Constantinople. Where else do you recommend i travel to?

This makes me deeply sad, there is truly no incel haven left. Next time i visit Macedonia i plan on also visiting Turkey and Constantinople. Where else do you recommend i travel to?
If you are white and tall go to Asia/Thailand.But you need to learn their languages

If you are white and tall go to Asia/Thailand.But you need to learn their languages

Well technically "white" but people always mistake me for an Arab over here and def not tall. So screwed there. Don't plan on ascending in Turkey just always wanted to visit Constantinople (will never call it Istan......)

Nope I am Turkish.But Balkan war songs are good i like listening them.
What’s the general consensus among Turks regarding Armenians and the genocide ? Always wondered.. be honest.. had a Turk friend in high school but we never really talked about it..

Give her the diamond ring, then a framed picture of the African kid who was executed for trying to sneak the diamond home by hiding it in her pussy. "It was a slow, agonizing death. I've never seen so much blood... But here's your shiny rock, Princess."

Give her the diamond ring, then a framed picture of the African kid who was executed for trying to sneak the diamond home by hiding it in her pussy. "It was a slow, agonizing death. I've never seen so much blood... But here's your shiny rock, Princess."
tbh

4A4D50CF 082E 42B8 A29D ECAE3739D660

This cucked society must be overthrown. Where are the military heroes we need right now?

Remove Cuckoldery and supporters.

FASCISM NOW!!
>be you, average low-iq copecel
>praise fascism
>finally get fascism
>cry tears of joy
>hear a knock on the door at 2am while ranting on 4chan about the jews and how great [country] is when they finally got fascism
>open the door
>"this is [stereotypical name from your country], you have been sent to 15 years in labor camp for being a sub-human who can not contribute to the nation"

And he is a Chad himself.

Even then this is some ragefuel.

>be you, average low-iq copecel
>praise fascism
>finally get fascism
>cry tears of joy
>hear a knock on the door at 2am while ranting on 4chan about the jews and how great [country] is when they finally got fascism
>open the door
>"this is [stereotypical name from your country], you have been sent to 15 years in labor camp for being a sub-human who can not contribute to the nation"
There are a lot of fascism types.My idea is incel media fascism
What’s the general consensus among Turks regarding Armenians and the genocide ? Always wondered.. be honest.. had a Turk friend in high school but we never really talked about it..
Armenian genocide didn't happen.Deportation happened.Because armenian gangs attacked East side villages.Btw while deportation is happening civilizians proctected by Turkish soldiers.

But Armenians think genocide happened which is wrong.Even serbia rejected their genocide bill.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/serbian-lawmakers-reject-armenian-genocide-bill/1084482

Last edited:
There are a lot of fascism types.My idea is incel media fascism

Just shut up retard, you clearly have no idea what you are talking, you are free to lobby the media to side with incels, they don't have a "plan to destroy the west", they are just a bunch of money hungry lunatics, feel free to give them money and have them write what the fuck you want about

Just shut up retard, you clearly have no idea what you are talking, you are free to lobby the media to side with incels, they don't have a "plan to destroy the west", they are just a bunch of money hungry lunatics, feel free to give them money and have them write what the fuck you want about

You have true points about media.But dude if you have high IQ then invent cure for ugliness or short height.Make researches.

Last edited:
When I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be an exaggeration. What the fuck?

archive this for future generations to laugh at

You have true points about media.But dude if you have high IQ then invent cure for ugliness or short height.Make researches.
Cure for ugliness or short height.

There actually sort of is a "cure" for ugliness. But you'd need to start it a very young age, around maybe 7, where you would eat foods and live a lifestyle that would promote bone growth, would be taught to mew, take growth hormones, etc.