Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Weebcels: what would you do if you met a unicorn, but she said she hates anime?

What would you do if you met a unicorn, but she said she hates anime?

• Hide my love of anime and manga, pretend to hate anime also, just lie.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I would tell her “I like anime”, and try to change her, perhaps get her to not mind me liking anime.

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Break it off, fuck that foid. Anime was there for me when a gatekeeper of sex wasn’t.

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
What would you do if you were a weeb, and you met a foid who amazingly treated you like you were more than dog feces, she might even take your virginity! One day you are talking to her, and she says, “I hate anime.”

You would respond by asking, “do you hate manga also?” She nods her head, and says “yes.”

What would you do next?

grape her

Last edited:

I would tell her “I like anime”, and try to change her, perhaps get her to not mind me liking anime.​

I was driving, and I noticed a new anime and manga store in my city. I wish I had a gf to go inside with, and spend money - but I have nobody. That’s how I came up with this poll.

imaging being volcel because your stacy gf doesn't like chinese cartoons

Depends on the attractiveness level

grape her
That’s why I hate greyniggers, just say rape her. Although, that would be stupid, because she probably was going to fuck you anyway - you just had to handle the anime issue.

Fire., have fun with the other greyniggers on the Ignore Plantation.

IDK, the unicorn in my mind is an anime girl so....
Yes if she met all criteria, I would give up anime for sure.

What would you do if you were a weeb, and you met a foid who amazingly treated you like you were more than dog feces, she might even take your virginity! One day you are talking to her, and she says, “I hate anime.”

You would respond by asking, “do you hate manga also?” She nods her head, and says “yes.”

What would you do next?
are you retarded, wheres the option for "cool, i like it but you dont have to" and then you move on and keep it going with her lol

I was driving, and I noticed a new anime and manga store in my city. I wish I had a gf to go inside with, and spend money - but I have nobody. That’s how I came up with this poll.
no foid will ever care what our hobbies are or try to share them with us, even if you try to share a hobby with a foid and make her day, it will be rejected

such is life

are you retarded, wheres the option for "cool, i like it but you dont have to" and then you move on and keep it going with her lol
I'm glad that retard blocked me, saves me the hassle of giving a shit about anything he says from now on.

I'm glad that retard blocked me, saves me the hassle of giving a shit about anything he says from now on.
that nigger is just mentalcel, says absolutely batshit insane stuff all the time and gets confused that everyone thinks hes retarded

just blocks instead of showing introspection

I don’t watch anime anymore anyways and could stop reading manga, it’s not that important to me

I don’t watch anime anymore anyways and could stop reading manga, it’s not that important to me
Based. I couldn’t hide my love of anime and manga. I hate normie television shows, and I am not into Netflix, Amazon, or Disney+ - news, anime, and sports are basically all I watch on a screen.

Any foid I get with better look good in Sakura from “Naruto” Season 1 cosplay - so she better like anime, or else I will put MDMA in her drink and make her like anime in Minecraft,

I like anime as a substitute for reality.
If I get to participate in reality by way of having connections and a girlfriend and a life, then I have no need to bring up anime ever again.

never admit to incel hobbies irl tbh i really like travel lifting and sports bro :soy: :soy: