Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Weed Cures Autism

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
@3movs implies that he would be a normie sexhaver without autism. Apparently his looks are alright, and I appreciate his honestly. Therefore his answer is weed because weed cures autism if used consistently every day. Probably other drugs too but definitely cannabis. It might mess up your life in many ways, but your status as a detrimentally high inhib twitchy sperg will actually be canceled out so pick your poison.

Autism is overdiagnosed in the US.

wish i'd known this earlier

actually kind of does ngl applying for my medical card soon

No wonder so many people love weed.
Even better for NTmaxxing and low inhibmaxxing than alcohol.

No wonder so many people love weed.
Even better for NTmaxxing and low inhibmaxxing than alcohol.
Not necessarily better for low inhibmaxxing, but when it comes to NTmaxxing it's king. Even better than jewpills I'd argue.

Not necessarily better for low inhibmaxxing, but when it comes to NTmaxxing it's king. Even better than jewpills I'd argue.
Weed at least isn't followed by hangovers like alcohol is.
Jewpills just make you feel neutral and the effects are tough to discern from placebo imo.

Doesn't do jackshit for me tbh. No pills, no drug, no anabolic steroids, no surgery, no therapy, no self help, can cure autism. The brain is "wired a different way" and it cannot be rewired.

Weed at least isn't followed by hangovers like alcohol is.
Jewpills just make you feel neutral and the effects are tough to discern from placebo imo.
It does give you a hangover though. Not anything like the torture of an alcohol hangover but it does. That's why when you start using it for autism you better become addicted and smoke it constantly, just like jewpills.
Doesn't do jackshit for me tbh. No pills, no drug, no anabolic steroids, no surgery, no therapy, no self help, can cure autism. The brain is "wired a different way" and it cannot be rewired.
Lies. Impossible to get high and be a sperg. You'd almost have to force it.

It does give you a hangover though. Not anything like the torture of an alcohol hangover but it does. That's why when you start using it for autism you better become addicted and smoke it constantly, just like jewpills.
That sucks. Nothing is free in life tbh everything comes with a cost or new dependency.

That sucks. Nothing is free in life tbh everything comes with a cost or new dependency.
No doubt and like I said- if you're an ugly fucker and don't care to get high you might as well just go on being a sperg w/ no treatment because it's over anyway.

i am diagnosed aspie and weed really helps my state of mind tbh i mean yea obviously not a cure but it certaintly helps to not be anxious and scared to leave the house

Lies. Impossible to get high and be a sperg. You'd almost have to force it.
i am diagnosed aspie and weed really helps my state of mind tbh i mean yea obviously not a cure but it certaintly helps to not be anxious and scared to leave the house
The only thing weed made me is sleepy and dizzy, it didn't make me feel normal and low inhibited, same thing with alcohol.

The only thing weed made me is sleepy and dizzy, it didn't make me feel normal and low inhibited, same thing with alcohol.

did u smoke it? ive only ever done edibles