Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Weed is such a good cope

• Thread starter futurechadpreet
  • Start date
F

futurechadpreet

Greycel
Guys weed is deadass such a good cope, if i smoke enough, i can forget about everything for a day.

I can just chill out to some Kid Cudi, and forget about everything, it feels so good and so relaxing.

id rather not lower my IQ tbh

Alcohol and drugs are the only copes I have left. Trust me, they start to wear though. Once I've lost them, I'm fucked.

id rather not lower my IQ tbh
What's the point, being high IQ made me nothing but depressed, there's not much I can do, so I might as well just cope
Alcohol and drugs are the only copes I have left. Trust me, they start to wear though. Once I've lost them, I'm fucked.
Thats it for me too chief, once the weed stops working, its truly over for me, but I guess it never began too, so its ok.

Id like to use cocaine tbh

Weed is a normie drug.
@Weed

What's the point, being high IQ made me nothing but depressed, there's not much I can do, so I might as well just cope
I disagree bro, being low iq and ugly ruined my life. If I was a high IQ, I would've make it to the college and get a good degree, therefore good copes.

I upped my game to heroin but the withdrawals are too brutal. also managed to od. if you want a proper relax though nothing beats it.

I don't need drugs, I get high on life!!! :soy::soy::soy:

I’ve been getting as high as I can recently

I wish I was so low inhibit to try weed

Weed is a normie drug.
@Weed
Dedsrslossus
Gandyhelplossus

Weed is good but tbh my tolerance and dependence on it are going up. :feelsrope::feelscry:

You sound like my Chad brother. He's a big pothead and can't cope with life without it.

It's a lifesaver. I need more Blue Dream tbh, it's one of my favorite strains.

Meh.Its overhyped.

I always need to combine weed with alcohol or I will feel paranoid as fuck
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I'm getting an oz soon, I haven't smoked in a while. It's relaxing rolling up a blunt and combine it with kpins. Fucking Nirvana
I always need to combine weed with alcohol or I will feel paranoid as fuck
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg
You can try a high CBD strain. That's what I smoke. THC gives me a panic attack.

> I have connections to get weed that is still illegal in most of the US and still obscure in "legal" states
> just risk inprisonment and computer infection on the darkweb bro

:chad: :chad::chad::chad::chad: if you live in an illegal state
Fuck the government and big alcohol for banning cannabis. Drinking tonight as always. Pot burned my lungs and made me nauseous anyway. The high was just ok. Preferred cocaine. Fuck meth. Hope to never do that shit again. I'll try pot again if given the chance

Last edited:
> I have connections to get weed that is still illegal in most of the US and still obscure in "legal" states
> just risk inprisonment and computer infection on the darkweb bro

:chad: :chad::chad::chad::chad: if you live in an illegal state
Fuck the government and big alcohol for banning cannabis
My mom has a friend that lives in a legal state right next to me. I live on the state line. She gets me shit when I ask.

time is already passing too fast for me, imagine i was doing this too lol

the article you listed says if you are a heavy smoker it goes down though :cryfeels: though only by 4 pts which barely even matters. same with the IQ raise it only goes up by 5 pts for moderate users
time is already passing too fast for me, imagine i was doing this too lol
weed makes time feel super slow for me tbh its partially why i like it so much. it makes breaks feel way longer

You sound like my Chad brother. He's a big pothead and can't cope with life without it.
If i was chad, i wouldnt need copes like drugs, hes clearly got something wrong with him

Weed can make me very paranoid/anxious but sometimes it relaxes me