Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Weed is the Perfect Cope

This stuff has been antisocialmaxing me since 2003, Im pretty much a zombie that lives for his own selfish pleasure. I hardly listen to people when they banter bullshit to me.

https://www.inverse.com/mind-body/marijuana-social-withdrawal-study
Based as fuck, weed is one of my fav copes. I used to smoke it every evening/night but after I get back from my overseas trip I’ll probably use it only 2-3 times a week or so.

Nigga you forgot to tag me here JFL.

As an Eurocel , it's really difficult for me to find Weed unfortunately

@DarkStarDown @30klhlvwizard

As an Eurocel , it's really difficult for me to find Weed unfortunately

@DarkStarDown @30klhlvwizard
Just use telegram or whatsapp and join some normie groups to find dealers, or just lowinhibmaxx in a town and approach the most stoner looking guys. They’re usually chill and don’t give af if you’re a subhuman.

Just use telegram or whatsapp and join some normie groups to find dealers, or just lowinhibmaxx in a town and approach the most stoner looking guys. They’re usually chill and don’t give af if you’re a subhuman.
I live in a rural area and I have no friends irl , also very few people smoke weed here

I live in a rural area and I have no friends irl , also very few people smoke weed here
Just go to a city/town and use telegram or whatsapp there then or lowinhibmaxx. I also found a clear net dealer who sells drugs on telegram, he even had meth JFL.