Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Weimerica added $3 trillion in one year from 2023 to 2024!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

IF Biden leaves office in 2025, he'd be on track to have added $10 trillion to the US national debt!

Just print more money bro

people waiting for a downfall of United States for a long time while their own shithole country falls apart several times in a century

pentagon like

Frustrated World Cup GIF
Bruh my fucking friends dad works at the pentagon we live close to dc he is a cuck, his wife is some mixed milf with fat ass he is bald and I am taller than him, she even has hit on me in the car before

Bruh my fucking friends dad works at the pentagon we live close to dc he is a cuck, his wife is some mixed milf with fat ass he is bald and I am taller than him, she even has hit on me on the car before
Actually I remembered another one from when I was younger. His wife was ugly though

people waiting for a downfall of United States for a long time while their own shithole country falls apart several times in a century
The United States has already fallen apart in many ways.

The US spent $858 billion on the military in 2023. Maybe they should stop fattening up the weapons industry and stop turning low IQ chads into marines. Then the US no longer need Mexicans to mow the lawn or repair water pipes.

America is in a debt spiral. Only a Hitler like figure would have the political will to fix the problem.

Bruh my fucking friends dad works at the pentagon we live close to dc he is a cuck, his wife is some mixed milf with fat ass he is bald and I am taller than him, she even has hit on me in the car before
:lul: :lul: :lul: thx for telling me now im even higher on CIA list fuark

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back