Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Weird how modern AAA video games love to push manly, strong women, but in reality they hardly even exist

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Don't you think? So many of the women in modern AAA games are butch and masculine, and it's even true that a minority of guys do like that appearance, but it doesn't even matter because in reality women like that are REALLY rare. Woke ideology loves to push things that are rare I guess, sometimes to the point of being almost non-existent.

Edit -- Oh, sorry if this should have gone in The Lounge under Gaming. I guess it felt somewhere between the two.

I guess this is something inherent in authoritarianism. They're trying to mould reality and human nature instead of just letting it be. Most likely you'll just end up with something unnatural that people are not happy with.

Game devs hire foids as per diversity quotation and hey scrap models to make then more troon

I dont give a fuck. You think i play this shite?
Im here happy with my racing games, unbothered, unpozzed, in total Harmony with the sounds of turbo charged exhausts and the Soulful Display of beautiful Hand crafted machines from a past era, when the World was a bit less gay.

All part of the New world order Globohomo agenda,
and the emasculation of men.

A healthy and fit 16yo boy standing 5´8 tall, is able to severely injure (if not Kill) an adult female standing 6´0.
Funny how society often underestimates the strength of men.

It's like they approve of the following monogamous relationships:

- gay
- dominant woman, submissive man
- cuckold

... That might be it.

Confuses me as to why women want to be like men.

But whatever, I guess.

lol @ the twitter post saying we need more fat and disabled people. how the fuck is that any different than some "chud" on /v/ needing more of his fetish explored. so fucking weird man how about you actually talk about the game.

I've heard it's all in the service of troons.
Troons are upset if they see a character they can't identify with, so the differences between genders get blurred.
It became policy at many game companies or even publishers.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/gamingnews/comments/1bpx695/microsoft_cautions_developers_to_avoid_curvy/

Makes me miss the good old days on Xbox with characters like Joanna Dark on Perfect Dark Zero or Cortana on Halo 4.

I get how someone could say Cortana in 4 was eye candy (but I don't see why that's "harmful" or whatever), but Joanna Dark wasn't, especially. And yet even she wouldn't be allowed now.

Confuses me as to why women want to be like men.
I met this tranny the other day who "transitioned" from foid to male, but still likes men (chads).
Idk why they wanna subject themselves to being like us either

I met this tranny the other day who "transitioned" from foid to male, but still likes men (chads).
Idk why they wanna subject themselves to being like us either
Yeah, I mean they can't let go off their inherint instincts (or whatever's intrinsic to them).

They themselves don't always make the best choices for themselves and others, which is why they're usually not good governments themselves.

Once a Chadsexual is always a Chadsexual. Doesn't matter if they're lesbian, a FtM trans, or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back