Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Weird IT logic

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Females can get any tall muscular Chad or celebrity that comes their way.

Fgby546

Can anyone explain to me how the fact that an objectively unattractive 3/10 (on a good day) black woman (very envious of cute white girls, by the way) can date "above average dudes" is supposed to prove the incels wrong? That only confirms what we've been talking about for a long time. She's basically saying "I don't date rich and famous good looking guys, but I date non-rich and non-famous good looking guys". :lul:

It's an intentionally inflammatory comment made to frustrate lowIQcels. Pay it no mind :feelsthink:.

No, she really thinks she's above average.
Wait, I didn't see the user. It's that delusional niggerwhore princessretard. You're right then, she's just fucking dumb.

As a bald obese man looking freak she aims at celebrity gigachads:feelsseriously: yeah that's totally the same as us expecting low tier Beckies to give us a chance. Even I as a truecel mog her ugly ass.