Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Welfare System] You don’t even have the option to betabuxx single mothers anymore.

become ungovernable

As automation increases, this will probably expand more and more (both suifuel and lifefuel tbh)

No need to wageslave then either.

As automation increases, this will probably expand more and more (both suifuel and lifefuel tbh)
But it will be primarily for single Chadwhores, not for NEETcels. So, mostly suifuel.

Good.

Why are some of you guys willing to betabuxx roastie foids (and their chad's cum spawn) without getting any guaranteed sex?

I wouldnt care if i got big welfare also, i have no plans to betabuxx

in the future you'll betabuxx without marrying since all the tax money will go to foids because ''muh patriarchy muh paygap''

Yeah, between this and the feminist movement, women don't financially need men now. Now there's no reprecussions for popping out a dozen chadlets on the taxpayers dime or living.... "Single" and riding the cock carousel as a career woman or anything really. Add in technology and that's all she wrote. It's over for betabuxxing these days

Stossel is a tribed-up grifter, but I assume his numbers are somewhat correct.

Chad can just impreg tons of women and mooch of of their gibs, it's so fucking funny :chad::feelskek: