Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

well lookie what we have here. I made it boyos I'm officially on IT's dart board.

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
cry for me you festering swarm of whores normalfaggots and soycels. I'm 110% accurate and you fucking know it. but this evil cunt isjust the innocent victim being hated by those filthy inkwells for no reason she was just minding her own business bullying incels on reddit and for no reason at all the lonely virgin men that she was insulting lying about and trying to gaslight grew to hate her back those filthy inklers not knowing your place and taking abuse thrown at you by women and society is muh soggy knees! :soy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
Just remember fluffykitten. You wouldnt have that life if it weren't for your dad slaving his ass just to put you in college and buy you that condo. Get fucked.

You’ve worked for nothing in your life.

Just remember fluffykitten. You wouldnt have that life if it weren't for your dad slaving his ass just to put you in college and buy you that condo. Get fucked.

You’ve worked for nothing in your life.

I owned that bitch.

She's coping and seething.

Do people here really need to make an entire thread everytime some ITcel makes a thread including them? :feelsUgh:

We already know they're obsessed. :feelsclown:

They try to make out we’re obsessed with her but look at that cuck “I think fluffykitten03 is a fine young lady” she isn’t gonna fuck you bro

Imagine trolling autistic subhumans JFL how bad can her life be

Stop giving them attention

on a side note look. some ITfaggot actually does logic and gives this useless parasite whore decent advice and her predictable down syndrome response? this disgusting vile slag should have been fed to a pack of wolves as baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back