Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Well well well

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-

At this point, being misogynistic as a man is basic self defense 101 if this is what the average foid wants of you.

Not gonna fall for that one kike bitch.

It's true, countries where faggotry is outlawed allow men to be touchy feely with each other without being suspected to be a homo. Meanwhile in the degenerate west you can't even be incel without people thinking you're secretly a fag.

In the west if you're not dating past 20 they assume you're a fag or a troon

99% of foids think like this

at this point, the foids are asking for it, yet, americuck men won't do shit. Retarded bitch is wrong anyway; just being 'touchy-touchy' isn't going to make you misogynistic. You have to be ideologically driven against foids. Men throw their friends under the bus for pussy all the time.

Last edited:
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. How do people not see what’s happening?

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. How do people not see what’s happening?
Foids shouldn’t be allowed in schools. I agree with this post of yours. Presence of foids in male spaces is the main culprit. Obviously this piece of shit cunt wants to credit foids for the division amongst men when it's literally men being driven by their biology. Men will always be in conflict with each other.

Higher test is correlated with less sociability.