Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Went to a funeral yesterday and the dinner afterwards was brutal, my little cousin already has a gf at 14

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If there is a god he fucking hates me for being Indian, I saw my little cousin WHO I KNEW since he was a newborn baby and he mogged me by having a gf before me at just age 14 which made me want to cutmaxx immediately and I couldnt find any good razors and when I was 14 I was a skinny ass kid who was too shy to even talk to foids due to countless brutal rejections due to my deformed face I WANNA END IT!!!!

Isn’t your cousin also Indian?

Brutal, i'll never experience this my cousins are all older then me.

If there is a god he fucking hates me for being Indian, I saw my little cousin WHO I KNEW since he was a newborn baby and he mogged me by having a gf before me at just age 14 which made me want to cutmaxx immediately and I couldnt find any good razors and when I was 14 I was a skinny ass kid who was too shy to even talk to foids due to countless brutal rejections due to my deformed face I WANNA END IT!!!!

My 9 year old cousin has a boyfriend, she met him on Roblox.

Just buy some razor blades in your local store, they are cheap af

I also used knife a few times but most arent sharp enough to cutmax properly

Rape his gf and beat the crap out of that Chad faggot since your older (in me in Kraft)

Yup, it never began for incels but it because obvious post puberty's, the age of people who actually lose their virginity's post teenage years is low for males

Nig genes have a fair fight against curry genes
Curry genes would take over your body leaving no trace of nig genes so not only are you not Tyrone but you will be an unathletic loser too

God damn, incels cannot even be at peace during a funeral

God damn, incels cannot even be at peace during a funeral
Speaking of a "god" if the christian god does exist then he fucking hated me my whole life even when I used to believe

Speaking of a "god" if the christian god does exist then he fucking hated me my whole life even when I used to believe
God is a fucking asshole, I'm not worshipping any religion

Shit on his doorstep