Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Went to a nightclub last night. Enlightenment through rejection.

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
So last night I went to a nightclub last night. An old friend of mine came over from the US and invited me and my brother to hangout with him. We went out to eat and catch up since we had not seen him in a while. After some time passed he wanted to hit up the nightclub in my area and we both agreed to do so. We got there and we fucked around for a bit and what not until my friend began dancing with a girl. Most people in the club were grinding on bitches and what not so I decided to do the same. Now im not oblivious of how grinding usually goes, seen it a million times im pretty sure I can handle it. And hey everyone is doing it and im the only one not doing it and theres a girl dancing by herself, shouldnt be too hard. Well hoping for the best and expecting the worst I prepared myself for yet another failure with a and as expected as soon as she saw my face she bolted inmediately.

The thing about this moment is that i didnt ruin my night like at all. I felt bad in the moment sure but I continued to enjoy my time there even if I had no female attention and everyone else in my group was getting pussy. I think im finally making it to that point where I can finally cope with the fact that no woman will ever like me. An experience like this would have ruined my night right there but the fact that it barely affected me at the moment lets me believe that im on the right track.

Took the rejection like a champ. I always wanted to have a hoe grind on me.

I went to a club and I wanted to be ground on too. I specifically went to a club that I was told I would be grinded on at. I didn't get grund. But I didn't run up and start humping anyone because I'm pretty sure that's not how it happens.

But I didn't run up and start humping anyone because I'm pretty sure that's not how it happens.
I saw a Chad ease into grinding with a female right next to me. Basically humping the air until they got close enough. Tried doing the same and got rejected, Im 100% confident that I was going about it correctly she was just not into doing that with a subhuman.

Took the rejection like a champ. I always wanted to have a hoe grind on me.
Ive always wanted that since middle school and always got mad when I got rejected in the past. I guess I learned to cope that its just another experience im not meant to have.

I went to a club and I wanted to be ground on too. I specifically went to a club that I was told I would be grinded on at. I didn't get grund. But I didn't run up and start humping anyone because I'm pretty sure that's not how it happens.
I always assumed that grinding was just for couples. Where can I do grinding? In Mexico? I’m going to go there just to do grinding, I’m not joking. I want it.

Ive always wanted that since middle school and always got mad when I got rejected in the past. I guess I learned to cope that its just another experience im not meant to have.
I want it too. It’s actually on my imaginary list of things I need to do before I die/rope.

I saw a Chad ease into grinding with a female right next to me. Basically humping the air until they got close enough. Tried doing the same and got rejected, Im 100% confident that I was going about it correctly she was just not into doing that with a subhuman.

Just because Chad does it doesn't mean it's the correct thing to do. Pretty people get away with all kinds of crimes.

I always assumed that grinding was just for couples. Where can I do grinding? In Mexico? I’m going to go there just to do grinding, I’m not joking. I want it.

This, I'm pretty sure, is what's actually happening. Every club I've ever been to, it feels like everyone comes with their own friend group and doesn't really stray outside of it. No one's "picking anyone up" at clubs. That's not what most people are there for.

Good for you.

i really dont understand why would you go to club as a subhuman

Giga cucked faggot kys

Reading this makes me want to shoot up a nightclub (gta)

Im in Puerto Rico. Grinding is extremely common and its usually done with other people at the club.

This, I'm pretty sure, is what's actually happening. Every club I've ever been to, it feels like everyone comes with their own friend group and doesn't really stray outside of it. No one's "picking anyone up" at clubs. That's not what most people are there for.
Over here its common to pick up up girls through grinding and/or dancing at the club. There are also the couples that come in and grind on each other ofc but grinding up on girls at the club is part of the nightclub culture in Puerto Rico.

What i've been doing recently which has helped is sort of treating everyone like they are below you in a
weird way. For instance when a girl thinks she is above you, just outsmart her and make fun of every answer
to let her know that you are not a dweeb.

The result is this: she will keep pretending you're a freak, won't be attracted, but you have the
satisfaction of knocking them off their high horse.

Nightclubs are a death sentence for incels. I've been to a few and they were fuckin hell, the amount of times I've been left crying in toilets from rejection. It's a shame because I Iove music and I love dancing but the club scene is a very distressing experience for lonely undesirable men.

So last night I went to a nightclub last night. An old friend of mine came over from the US and invited me and my brother to hangout with him. We went out to eat and catch up since we had not seen him in a while. After some time passed he wanted to hit up the nightclub in my area and we both agreed to do so. We got there and we fucked around for a bit and what not until my friend began dancing with a girl. Most people in the club were grinding on bitches and what not so I decided to do the same. Now im not oblivious of how grinding usually goes, seen it a million times im pretty sure I can handle it. And hey everyone is doing it and im the only one not doing it and theres a girl dancing by herself, shouldnt be too hard. Well hoping for the best and expecting the worst I prepared myself for yet another failure with a and as expected as soon as she saw my face she bolted inmediately.

The thing about this moment is that i didnt ruin my night like at all. I felt bad in the moment sure but I continued to enjoy my time there even if I had no female attention and everyone else in my group was getting pussy. I think im finally making it to that point where I can finally cope with the fact that no woman will ever like me. An experience like this would have ruined my night right there but the fact that it barely affected me at the moment lets me believe that im on the right track.
Fucking should have drugged that cunt drink (In mein kraft) and ascend with her (In gta)

It's a shame because I Iove music and I love dancing but the club scene is a very distressing experience for lonely undesirable men.
It do be over my nigga

I have brutal story from my homecoming night (14). Maybe another night.... it's pretty brutal and this thread reminded me of it :feelsbadman: