Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “We’re just here to watchdog you, we’re not bullies or anything like that”

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
But do you get laid?

You don't get laid don't lie to yourself.it's a well known fact that IT is full of LARPing pedos,landwhales freaks and depressed deluded virgins like sigma

You can’t use that against me!:soy::soy:

I would imagine that, unless they're married, the average Redditor is not getting laid. They might feel like they could, they might feel like they don't need to. But sex just isn't that easy for even the average person to come by.

we'll see what he says

IT tards: "sex isn't so important in life you inkwell, why do you give it all this consideration?"
Always IT tards: "haha I get laid and you don't, you useless inkwell!1!1"

We know better.

Hmm. Also most IT members are incels in denial so I don’t think they’re having much sex buddy.
Yeah, that argument is a double edge sword, as it risks hurting or even antagonizing the "good" virgins, those who can't fuck but are not resentful (yet).

But sex isn’t everything bro sex doesn’t matter

IT tards: "sex isn't so important in life you inkwell, why do you give it all this consideration?"
Such brave people. They are truly defending the world against loser virgins. Someone give these people a medal of honor.

I saw retard and druggy Chad's displaying subtle pda. Seeing signs or hearing he's pumping and dumping my crushes.

Lmao @thinking I care about you banging your betabux ugly land whale.

A lot of active guys on IT are incels anyways btw

Let’s get real here, nobody wants to fuck anyone from IT either. Most of them are straight up incels in denial. The women there are fat and ugly and settled for men they aren’t attracted to. They bully short ugly guys who remind them of the boyfriends and husbands they had to settle for because they couldn’t get Chad.

Wow this actually debunks our theories big time! So we aren't getting laid because we're incels and you are because you're foid or cuck or whatever! A whole new perspective on a lot of things!

They keep saying sex doesn't matter but still absolutely have to assert their superiority on the base of having sex. That's a pinnacle of strategic thinking.

1. Most of them are larping.
2. We do not intensely focus on sex. Our whole life is a fucking tourment, not just its romantic side.
3. "Sex isn't everything", "Yeah, but I still get laid": retards lmao