Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We're losing all of our OGcels

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
theVman - left
jackbud - betrayal
bushladen008 - gossip
eliotrogerhere - fucked up hard
whogivesafucc - LARPgate
Kointo - fucked up too many times
stanx22 - left
Tellem--T - left
Framecel222 - blew it
incelman - ascended… maybe?
Akarin - ?
NekoStance - reached 100
jagged0 - ?
Blackpill101 - reached 100
anincelforlifelol - reached 100
St.Tropez - ascended in a very weird way
BonePressed - converted to the ways of the troll
itsOVER - reached 100

They're all just memories now… :feelsbadman:

Wtf is reached 100

I haven't been here too long, but i am realising one thing.
There's quite a few chadlite fakecels and LARPers here.

I haven't been here too long, but i am realising one thing.
There's quite a few chadlite fakecels and LARPers here.
You're 6'2" take a look in the mirror.

soon novembercels will be an eliteclass

You're 6'2" take a look in the mirror.
6ft2 with the worst frame ever, big hook nose AND i'm a curry.
You're
-White
-Tall
-Good looking
Your only problem is that you're "Mentalcel"
Didn't even mean you tbh, but if you're going to point at me, i can point back, in terms of SMV you're MUCH higher than me and volcel in comparison.

You're
-White
-Tall
-Good looking
Didn't even mean you tbh, but if you're going to point at me, i can point back, in terms of SMV you're MUCH higher than me and volcel in comparison.
Only one you got right is white. If I was 6'2" I wouldn't be here, I'd be dating a foid. The tears of 6'+ tall incels mean nothing to me.

You're
-White
-Tall
-Good looking
I mean Ive seen you I wouldnt exactly say you have a bad nose. Your frame is shit though

Bring back @incelman @Tellem--T and @Framecel222

Only one you got right is white. If I was 6'2" I wouldn't be here, I'd be dating a foid. The tears of 6'+ tall incels mean nothing to me.
you're not far off, foids perception of height is skewed anyway.
They legit think 5ft10 is 6ft cause guys lie about it so much.
I mean Ive seen you I wouldnt exactly say you have a bad nose. Your frame is shit though
Yeah it is shit :feelsrope: You haven't seen my nose from the side thankfully, all the pics you've seen are from the front

Frame is a lookism meme. IDK how anyone oevr 6' can claim it to be their downfall. That's racepiller-tier IQ.

BonePressed had "penis size: forbidden to say" in his sig. Anybody know why?

you're not far off, foids perception of height is skewed anyway.
They legit think 5ft10 is 6ft cause guys lie about it so much.
Delusional. W/e man if you're incel you're incel but don't expect people to feel bad for ya being 6'2".

Frame is a lookism meme. IDK how anyone oevr 6' can claim it to be their downfall. That's racepiller-tier IQ.
I'm not arguing his height is justified but he actually has a condition I cant remember the name of. But yeah he looks kinda awkward.

Anyone 6'2 should easily accend though

Delusional. W/e man if you're incel you're incel but don't expect people to feel bad for ya being 6'2".
And you're white and pretty much not even far off 6ft with a really good frame.
I refer you to the stickied thread that said Race above all else.
I'm a curry and therefore at the bottom of the barrel in terms of SMV
You're at the TOP alongside blacks (situational and exclusive to the west)

And you're white and pretty much not even far off 6ft with a really good frame.
I refer you to the stickied thread that said Race above all else.
I'm a curry and therefore at the bottom of the barrel in terms of SMV
You're at the TOP alongside blacks (situational and exclusive to the west)
If those zany beliefs keep you from roping, then I suppose you can believe them. Pity though, being 6'2" can get you laid borderline instantly. Curries get laid believe it or not. Curries don't get laid because they're normally short, not because their race.

You can have my "frame" (which you've never seen btw), and I'll take your height, And I'll go find a beautiful wife while you rot being sub 6'.

If those zany beliefs keep you from roping, then I suppose you can believe them. Pity though, being 6'2" can get you laid borderline instantly. Curries get laid believe it or not. Curries don't get laid because they're normally short, not because their race.

You can have my "frame" (which you've never seen btw), and I'll take your height, And I'll go find a beautiful wife while you rot being sub 6'.
I've often said, i'd take a normal frame and being 5ft9 (shorter than you) over my height.
Height means nothing if it's not accompanied by frame.
Everyone with a big dick just piss me off beyond reason
What's a "Big" dick, i think there's a few blackcels here with BBC's

What's a "Big" dick, i think there's a few blackcels here with BBC's
Anything bigger than 6.6 inches is big imo anytging ovee 7.5 is god tier and should disqualify you from being incel

theVman - left
jackbud - betrayal
bushladen008 - gossip
eliotrogerhere - fucked up hard
whogivesafucc - LARPgate
Kointo - fucked up too many times
stanx22 - left
Tellem--T - left
Framecel222 - blew it
incelman - ascended… maybe?
Akarin - ?
NekoStance - reached 100
jagged0 - ?
Blackpill101 - reached 100
anincelforlifelol - reached 100
BonePressed - converted to the ways of the troll
itsOVER - reached 100

They're all just memories now… :feelsbadman:
many of those OGs were good looking fakecels and larpers sadly

akarin got a gf and insulted incels on his way out

ASSUME EVERYONE WHOSE PICS YOU DIDNT SEE IS A GOOD LOOKING LARPER.

Anything bigger than 6.6 inches is big imo anytging ovee 7.5 is god tier and should disqualify you from being incel
Alright i'm not big then, and i think the poll i did on penis size showed that atleast 5% of incels are bigger than 7 inches

this guy was never incel, so there was nothing to "ascend" to. he kept bragging about his e-bf, ex gfs, ex bfs, had ridiculous kiss/sex/etc stats on lookism and even had children to boot. that was a lookism troll of the lowest quality.

I'm sub average for being American
Alright i'm not big then, and i think the poll i did on penis size showed that atleast 5% of incels are bigger than 7 inches

Im still here but it is sad seeing all the posters I liked dying off. Btw @Akarin won the lottery tbh, he got a prime female.

Im still here but it is sad seeing all the posters I liked dying off. Btw @Akarin won the lottery tbh, he got a prime female.
But he was incel prior to that? Lifefuel tbh

Not at all relevant to your post brother or the substantive topic of this thread, but as a fan of the achievements of Hauptsturmfuhrer Dr. Mengele, I strongly approve of your avatar. 88.

Akarin posted about getting a JB girlfriend and ascending. The mods took it down quick though and banned him.
Not at all relevant to your post brother or the substantive topic of this thread, but as a fan of the achievements of Hauptsturmfuhrer Dr. Mengele, I strongly approve of your avatar. 88.
Thanks brother.

I’m so happy when I see "elab". We have to keep his spirits alive, he was truly a mysterious poster.
I truly think that nausea's language is the closest thing we will ever have to an original incels.is meme.

I miss @OrangeFez2311 the most. He was my favorite r/incels poster.

Yeah, wtf even happened to incelman?

Some of us are still here from Reddit before r/incels was banned

anyone that posts a lot is a fakecel except for the proven truecels

@Mainländer also vanished. my favourite Brasilia/JBcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back