Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Were rotting while being told were accepted

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

You know the tune
★★★★★
Why should we accept autism?

Where awareness tell us about autism as a condition, acceptance shines a light on real autistic people, living real lives. By accepting autistic children and adults as they are, and celebrating their strengths, talents and contributions to society, we open the door to compassion and understanding.

Found on google

YET HERE WE ARE.

Who here has autism?

Does Socioeconomic Status Affect ADHD Diagnosis? One study found that kids who live in families below the federal poverty level are more likely to get an ADHD diagnosis compared to kids who don't. Another suggested the same. More specifically, the risk of diagnosis doubles for children of low socioeconomic status.

If your poor your more likely to get ADHD, Well fuck

Checking in with professional Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis from when I was 10.

I agree that "autism acceptance" is nothing but a joke. It's built on virtue signalling, the flimsiest of lies that they tell us in the hopes we'll just swallow it all down, and tuck ourselves silently away into the dark corners they've been cramming us into. We get swept under the rug, and nobody cares about our plight, or the struggles we face in all aspects of our lives.

Autists make up 60% of all bully victims, despite being only ~0.1% of the general population, too, and yet, we only ever seem to hear about the problem of bullying when it impacts some normie, shitskinned NT ethnic, or foid.

I don't believe their lies. I've known the truth of it all ever since I was a little kid, still in elementary school. I could see what was really going on when I was punished for defending myself while my bullies were let off scot-free, and being gaslighted by all the adults as if I was somehow in the wrong. And then employment being what it is in adulthood, with ~90% of autistic men underemployed or unemployed, if I recall correctly, just goes to show we're not even allowed to have lives, and literally have to be slaves working the shit service sector jobs while possessing more intelligence and skill than the normie fucks that have invaded our rightful job spaces.

They want us to suffer and stay out of their way, and stay silent. And if we react, if we speak up, if we defend ourselves, the retribution from the rest of the world against us is swift and harsh, and they use that whole "autism acceptance" idea as a weapon against us to subvert our emotions by implying that we're horrible, evil monsters for daring to speak out against the people who have worked to ensure that we are "equal and accepted" in the eyes of soyciety and the law, even though it's a blatant falsehood that they know we can see right through. It's the absolute worst kind of gaslighting and projection that they use to keep us oppressed.

Fuck this world. I hope it all burns in nuclear hellfire.

I agree that "autism acceptance" is nothing but a joke. It's built on virtue signalling, the flimsiest of lies that they tell us in the hopes we'll just swallow it all down, and tuck ourselves silently away into the dark corners they've been cramming us into. We get swept under the rug, and nobody cares about our plight, or the struggles we face in all aspects of our lives.

Autists make up 60% of all bully victims, despite being only ~0.1% of the general population, too, and yet, we only ever seem to hear about the problem of bullying when it impacts some normie, shitskinned NT ethnic, or foid.

I don't believe their lies. I've known the truth of it all ever since I was a little kid, still in elementary school. I could see what was really going on when I was punished for defending myself while my bullies were let off scot-free, and being gaslighted by all the adults as if I was somehow in the wrong. And then employment being what it is in adulthood, with ~90% of autistic men underemployed or unemployed, if I recall correctly, just goes to show we're not even allowed to have lives, and literally have to be slaves working the shit service sector jobs while possessing more intelligence and skill than the normie fucks that have invaded our rightful job spaces.

They want us to suffer and stay out of their way, and stay silent. And if we react, if we speak up, if we defend ourselves, the retribution from the rest of the world against us is swift and harsh, and they use that whole "autism acceptance" idea as a weapon against us to subvert our emotions by implying that we're horrible, evil monsters for daring to speak out against the people who have worked to ensure that we are "equal and accepted" in the eyes of soyciety and the law, even though it's a blatant falsehood that they know we can see right through. It's the absolute worst kind of gaslighting and projection that they use to keep us oppressed.

I was born and i was aleredy diagnosed with retardism