Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wh0re just reminded her school days

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
she wasn't frauded as a little kid + she's indian

She's just doing it for attention.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2_Ka2xN3nR/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=e585419b-3a03-439e-947a-f9e0a8481f62

know that this is a toilet but it's so fuckin real it's hard believe that good lookign foid was getting bullied

some brutal memories now getting back from 14-10 years ago when some evil foids at first class meeting called me a 'handsome' guy in such tone...

@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@Mecoja
@WorthlessSlavicShit

the truest incel trait is being bullied by women jfl

surely many here were bullied by foids with such tone :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Foids are doing such things and try to humiliate each other, but what that in compare to being beaten up and humiliated in much harsher way, then being made fun of and blamed for being weak. I was made fun off of my looks by foids, still thats nothing in comparison to real bullying and ostracization.

Foids are doing such things and try to humiliate each other, but what that in compare to being beaten up and humiliated in much harsher way, then being made fun of and blamed for being weak. I was made fun off of my looks by foids, still thats nothing in comparison to real bullying and ostracization.
well in my case both did happen, like class couple laughing at me and once laughing for 1 minute straight

Foids only bully and fight over a chad. Google every foid fight and its always over a boy/man.

well in my case both did happen, like class couple laughing at me and once laughing for 1 minute straight
I know, i was talking about foids. They very rarely get bullied as much as boys.

Foids only bully and fight over a chad. Google every foid fight and its always over a boy/man.
cope they still laugh at trucels and autists, is being beaten in school worse ? yes and this say a guy who was nearly killed by his father when i was 14

Middle school flashbacks :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

I know, i was talking about foids. They very rarely get bullied as much as boys.
i said this in incel context, literally day 1 some subhuman tall ugly dinarids laughed ridiculed me in such way

She was literally probably fucking and sucking in middle school

Wish someone goes ER on her (in video game)

surely many here were bullied by foids with such tone :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
JFL they used to steal my schoolbag and try to get me to chase them because I refused to entertain their shit-eating questions.

Burn Them All GIF

but yeah its real women would oftentimes say "X likes you" as a joke so i would humiliate myself

I bet this poor thing that was bullied like most people some time during childhood would date a 5’2 ethnic janitor with a 3 inch dick and a voice that sounds like Mickey Mouse. She definitely doesn’t have a guaranteed friend network that can support her like what I see most girls, even the socially inept ones having. I highly doubt her type is tall and handsome either. Do you guys think my predictions are correct???

Attention, Delete Tiktok Social Media.