Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What a dumb bitch!

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Lazarus Project 11:11
★★★★★
Some dumb broad writing for watchmojo or someother piece of shit Jew site compiled a list of the supposed best horror narrator channels on YouTube and of course the cunt didn’t list any of the three whom are the actual best of the best.

Which of course are:

Dark Somnium
Lighthouse Horror

And…

MrBallen

She listed as you can expect a bunch of inferior fags with horrible voices and shit production values.

In production values Somnium essentially blows literally everyone out of the water as he composes his own music and sound effects for his videos and still this dumb bitch missed him on her list.

Unbelievable.

Even moreso unbelievable as DS is something of a Chad so you’d think she’d be all over his channel but nooo.

So just goes to show once again brocels that women are fucking stupid! :feelsclown:

who the hell even cares about watchkike ngl

And after removing my blackpill thread :feelsseriously:
As far as I know I didn’t remove it.

I think @Master removes certain threads when he thinks they have run their course and if it makes ya feel any better I’m pretty sure he has removed plenty of mine too without ever asking me if I’d be ok with that first sooo…

I think @Master removes certain threads when he thinks they have run their course and if it makes ya feel any better I’m pretty sure he has removed plenty of mine too without ever asking me if I’d be ok with that first sooo…
It's okay, I wasn't being serious lol

Brutally over for modcels getting the stalin treatment

Watchmojo is still a thing? I'm legit shocked.