Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What anime are you watching this season?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
I'm watching and enjoying Jujutsu Kaisen and Fire Force. I have also seen a couple of episodes of The Irregular at Magic High School, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear, Akudama Drive, and Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World, but I don't think I'll stick with any of those for the rest of the season unless something surprises me. What are you guys watching?

teasing master tagaki san

Dumbbell Nan Kilo, Monogatari series (almost done both :feelsrope:)

I don't watch anime.

Only anime made in 1997

I stopped watching anime a long time ago and tv shows in general, and even then I was a pretty casual viewers

Only Mahouka and Higurashi for now

Not a single anime was watched

I'm not an advanced enough weeb that I follow "seasons" or even know what they are. I just finished watching re:zero season 1 tho.

I'm not an advanced enough weeb that I follow "seasons" or even know what they are.
Over for me :dafuckfeels:

I just finished watching re:zero season 1 tho.
S2 came out and it's alright. I haven't enjoyed it too much but the 2nd half is coming out in January

Tenor 94

Ping Pong The Animation

Maybe I’ll rewatch Inuyasha

That Inuyasha sequel came out this season in case you're interested
For real? Dont lie, because if you are i will do absolutely nothing about it

Jujtsu kaisen is looking pretty good with only 9 episodes in. Looks like the next big shonen unless it abruptly ends.

Jujtsu kaisen is looking pretty good with only 9 episodes in. Looks like the next big shonen unless it abruptly ends.
Brutal JBWpill/aryanpill/racepill when Gojo removed his blindfold. Can't even enjoy my copes without getting a blackpill pummeling :feelsohgod::feels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Brutal JBWpill/aryanpill/racepill when Gojo removed his blindfold. Can't even enjoy my copes without getting a blackpill pummeling :feelsohgod::feels::cryfeels::feelsrope:
:feelskek: He just had to be a blue eyed Chad. Nanami was also just introduced in the anime and he is just another aryanpill.

The anime is looking pretty blackpilled. I hope Junpei Yoshino goes ER with cursed energy

Over for transfiguredcels

Gintama, the humor seems pretty blackpilled at times.

I watched Metropolis the other day if that counts. Movie, but still anime.