Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what anime should i watch

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
I want to watch a fantasy, adventure anime like my hero academia and 7 deadly sins

Danmachi and Magi come to mind

thanks bro, I love Reigen (no homo)
“If you misuse a power that’s all too great, you will only destroy yourself.” – Reigen

He is a wise sensei

“If you misuse a power that’s all too great, you will only destroy yourself.” – Reigen

He is a wise sensei
tfw no Reigen father figure in my life

tbh, the author is great at doing those kind of characters
I'm convinced ONE has some form of autism. Hes incredibly funny. And a great writer thought I relate so well to his work

@LiterallyASoyboy

fantasy, adventure anime
Watch either Claymore or Arslan Senki. I'd recommend Berserk, but the anime adaptations are really a mixed bag, the movies are decent though.

I'm convinced ONE has some form of autism. Hes incredibly funny. And a great writer thought I relate so well to his work
Dude is pretty good, it says alot about him that he made it big despite his original drawings being akin to noodles made by a primary school kid.

Dude is pretty good, it says alot about him that he made it big despite his original drawings being akin to noodles made by a primary school kid.
Yeahhhhhh
but he has good taste in artists to work with lol

There are is an atrinomically small amount of anime that dont involve cucked foid worship, the best one off the top of my head is One Punch Man

Watch JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken

Zankyono terror or Kekkai sensen.

Madoca magica is good.

try hell girl?

Samurai Champloo.

Yu Yu Hakusho. The last arc sucks but the rest is good.