Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy What annoys me the most about normies

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
What annoys me the most about normies is how they claim that looks and height aren't that important, but then they proceed to use looks-based and height-based insults.

Just read any comment section on any Youtube video about Big Ed, its full of normies using Looks-based insults.

Because they have not experianced it: it does not exist

"Bro, height and looks don't matter it's all about confidence and gymaxxing bro!"
-6ft+ Normie-Tier Successful Male

What annoys me the most about normies is how they claim that looks and height aren't that important, but then they proceed to use looks-based and height-based insults.

Just read any comment section on any Youtube video about Big Ed, its full of normies using Looks-based insults.
Normies don't care about what's right or wrong. That only care about what gets them the most social validation and what benefits them at the moment. They're mindless animals incapable of being self aware.

People don't like to admit that most of their life's success is luck dependent.

They don't want to admit it doesn't matter because they're guilty of their privileges that was given to them on a silver platter, but the fact that they use those type of insults means deep down, they acknowledge it matters.

They don't want to admit it doesn't matter because they're guilty of their privileges that was given to them on a silver platter, but the fact that they use those type of insults means deep down, they acknowledge it matters.

True, especially when foids use shallow looks based insults to confirm their original thoughts about someone. Then, proceed to wear fake up for fraud pictures; At last, they are applauded for their looks and their view on the individual who’s looks they insulted.