Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are some chav free and Incel friendly areas of England?

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
Planning to go on first solo trip outside my country to England and have already crossed out the North because it looks depressing and is filled with aggressive delinquents and chavs from what I've heard.

I was wondering if anybody in more Southern areas of U.K had any recommendations for relatively affordable but not grim & hostile cities/ towns in the U.K?

Areas like Wiltshire, Berkshire and Surrey look the most beautiful and safe from my searching but they seem quiet pricey at least in university towns & tourist areas.
Would love to know if anybody knows of any cheaper places in those counties that they know of.

I'm White and European btw so not worried about any kind of racism.

how iz it for spiccelz there in europe?

@zephyr

Not British. :feelsjuice:

how iz it for spiccelz there in europe?

Eastern European men are xenophobic to anybody not white or even from other parts of Europe and you would likely be at risk of violence or just a target for harassment on that basis alone. But you would have great success in dating market with Eastern European women due to exotic halo since there's virtually no Latino's in EE.

In Scandinavia, U.K and my home country Ireland you would also do well in dating market if you were decent looking particularly in less diverse areas because British foids actually like brown skinned dark haired guys as long as they're not like Pakistani, Indian or Middle Eastern since there's an oversaturation of those.

Latino is like the best type of ethnic you could be in Europe since there's no oversaturation of them and they don't have negative sterotypes like Curries & Middle Easterners do.

Although I wouldn't recommend you go to Southern Europe as you won't really stand out since a lot of Mediterranean guys look and act similar to Latino's so you won't have exotic halo. Also London is like the one area of Europe where there's an abundance of Latino's so exotic halo would be much less there.

All this is provided your not like deformed or a 2/10 truecel or smth.

Last edited:
Touristy areas are known for uglies so maybe stick to those I guess :feelsjuice:

Planning to go on first solo trip outside my country to England and have already crossed out the North because it looks depressing and is filled with aggressive delinquents and chavs from what I've heard.

I was wondering if anybody in more Southern areas of U.K had any recommendations for relatively affordable but not grim & hostile cities/ towns in the U.K?

Areas like Wiltshire, Berkshire and Surrey look the most beautiful and safe from my searching but they seem quiet pricey at least in university towns & tourist areas.
Would love to know if anybody knows of any cheaper places in those counties that they know of.

I'm White and European btw so not worried about any kind of racism.
Why don't you set sail to Scandinavia and Holland and steal and raid foids as reparashuns for what anglos and nords have done to you? Lead the great incel brittonic army

Why don't you set sail to Scandinavia and Holland and steal and raid foids as reparashuns for what anglos and nords have done to you? Lead the great incel brittonic army

Netherlands as a whole is way out of my price range but I would definitely consider going to Sweden, foids are hot and all the Swedish guys I've met are attractive but have the most extreme high inhib & autism I've seen out of any guys so I could imagine myself fairing better there.

Netherlands as a whole is way out of my price range but I would definitely consider going to Sweden, foids are hot and all the Swedish guys I've met are attractive but have the most extreme high inhib & autism I've seen out of any guys so I could imagine myself fairing better there.
Scandinavian men are some of the most cucked, probably.