Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What are some good games to cope with

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I play on pc, what is some good shit i need to play?

The infamous World of Warcraft, my favourite I used to spend 10 hours a day in the summer playing this in HS

League of Legends, PUBG, Fortnite, DoTA 2, Hearthstone, Overwatch,CSGO if you are competitive I suck at all

JRPGS are amazing they are long and memorable. you may of heard of these, like Pokémon, Chrono Trigger, Final fantasy

Then you should try out Tales of Mothership series, Legend of Heroes, hyper dimension neptunia

The infamous World of Warcraft, my favourite I used to spend 10 hours a day in the summer playing this in HS

League of Legends, PUBG, Fortnite, DoTA 2, Hearthstone, Overwatch,CSGO if you are competitive I suck at all

JRPGS are amazing they are long and memorable. you may of heard of these, like Pokémon, Chrono Trigger, Final fantasy

Then you should try out Tales of Mothership series, Legend of Heroes, hyper dimension neptunia

thanks i will look into it

i suck at competitive too, tried starcraft 2, csgo, hearthstone, overwatch, dota 2 but im really bad :(

I couldn't have said it better. :D

I would add the rhytm game osu to the list. It's a weeaboo game and highly addicting

Europa Universalis IV, Skyrim or Assassin's Creed 3.

nice list ill add black desert aswell if he doesn't like wow

The Force Unleashed because of your username.

Witcher 1 / 2 are ok and witcher 2 can be modded to play on a potato like my computer. Age of Empires is coming out with a new game apparently. There's that to look forward to. Witcher 3 should be amazing, dunno, potato computer.
Since you're asking for cope you really want something you can lose yourself in. So MMORPG is god tier for that. Single player games you'll beat and run out of things to do. Except I guess Skyrim and stuff where the mod community is just insane and has virtually unlimited content.

SWTOR is a free MMO, since you're greyjedi you might enjoy that. At least play the storylines for a few classes. I recommend at least doing one Imperial and one Republic, and alternate like that if you want to keep going. Doing the same faction over and over gets boring really quick cause it's like "i was just on this planet doing this quest zzz kill me."

Oh yeah, the Witcher 3 like the poster above mentioned

Geralt slays every female that crosses his path. Depressing imo.
GL finding a game about an incel protagonist who gets treated like shit by everyone he knows, fucked over by every career path he tries, and eventually ropes.

Actually, check out Normal Adventure in the app store. You'll wanna rope after an hour of that game.

GL finding a game about an incel protagonist who gets treated like shit by everyone he knows, fucked over by every career path he tries, and eventually ropes.

Geralt would be a GIGA-chad irl. It's like the grey one rubs it in my face every time he seduces a sorceress, or some times several at a time.

100% GTA V while listing to podcasts. Takes a long time. I also just beat the evil within 2 and it took 23 hours,its a really good game.

Assassins creed 1

russian roulette but with full mag

i logged alot of hours to minecraft when i was younger