Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are some suprisngly bad smells that you guys have smelt that came from things(or places) you did not expect

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
Today I tried to make cauliflower rice

The cauliflower rice stank when I cooked it, it smelt so bad my nose still remembers it and it is traumatized at the stench of it

I went into an apartment once that smelled fucking awful and I had no idea why. It smelt like mold and poo or something like that but it was really strong and kind of different. I legit had a hard time staying in there since it was so bad smelling.

My own body odour on some occasions.

what were you doing in that apartment? :chad:
fixing the smell :feelsrope: trust me no one wants to fuck their manlet building maintenance guy (a.k.a a glorified janitor pretty much)

y do curries smell? no offense just curious tbh

I remember this one fat black kid from my middle school, he smelled bad. One day i remember i fought him for some reason and he held my head under his arm in a choke position and this motherfucker smelled like 1000 year old trash. I almost passed out and told him to stop, he won the fight by overwhelming stench or maybe that was his strategy all along :feelsohgod:

Kidneys smelt and tasted disgusting when I cooked then

The breath of some women in the rare occasions where they talked close to my nose.

I'm a 4/10, so women from my college won't ever hug or kiss me on the cheek, but I'm not that repulsive that they can't rarely down their heads to read something together with me, making our heads stand somewhat close.

When finally met one of my crushes in reality, and instead of perfumes felt from her stench of sweat. But she was cunt anyway, radiating unpleasant vibes in reality, and not showing greater interest in me overall, maybe just at some level appreciated my jestermaxxing

y do curries smell? no offense just curious tbh
it's the food, not just lingering smell of what they eaten, but because if how sulphide gets absorbed in the body (and the onion, garlic, cumin, fenugreek, cardamom, turmeric they eat provides this), the smell becomes their natural smell. generally being fat and,hairy means they sweat more, and lack of deodorant finishes it off.
in before racism, I AM curry, so there

it's the food, not just lingering smell of what they eaten, but because if how sulphide gets absorbed in the body (and the onion, garlic, cumin, fenugreek, cardamom, turmeric they eat provides this), the smell becomes their natural smell. generally being fat and,hairy means they sweat more, and lack of deodorant finishes it off.
in before racism, I AM curry, so there
thanks for the explanation