Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are the redpillers thinking? Are they all mentally defective?

Uncle Dirlewanger

Uncle Dirlewanger

Don't talk about fight club
-
>Bro, you should meditate to reach your inner sigma. Bro, hit the gym. Bro, why aren't you learning how to do content creation? Bro, dropshipping is easy money. Bro, why aren't you learning a new skill, like a new language or music instrument? Bro, pick up a new hobby, I started learning how to dance and now even know how to paint my nails. Bro, learn how to take responsibility for yourself, be a man. Bro, skincare routine gets the ladies. Bro, don't do that, that's a follower behaviour. Be Alpha. We're all gonna make it bro. How many buggatis you got, Huh?

I'm starting to think the Redpill is actually a religion. With its own rituals of worship (see the above) It's martyr saints and prophets (Tate, Peterstein, Hamjeet etc.) priests (grifters) holy symbols of good and evil (Alpha-Beta) And of course, just like any other religion, it will get you exactly nowhere.

Last edited:
Redpillers are cuckolds. They try to please foids, which in the end will never give to them.

Just bro, bro. Dance around like a peacock around a mediocre foid and expect nothing but rejection. no thanks.

Redpill is another extension of the bluepill. No amount of self improvement will get you women. No woman gets wet thinking about a man who's self improving
OMG I think that guy sleeps without a pillow and takes cold showers :foidSoy:

I really don't know what goes in their heads. They know the world is a fucked up place. It's why they're miserable. But instead of wanting to change it, they instead comform to the absurd expectation of society in the hope that they might "make it" It's both incredible stupid (you know the society right now is absurd, so why do you expect it to be reasonable by rewarding you?) and selfish since they don't give a fuck about other men being treated like shit and just want to "make it" for themselves.

Most of the red pill is designed to grift you. Notice how there is a solution for everything if you take responsibility and action. "But what could you do?" Easy, they sell courses and books telling you how, why, when, etc. Also a lot of their language is vague to confuse you and always blame you for failing. "You didn't gold frame!!"

Redpill is another extension of the bluepill. No amount of self improvement will get you women. No woman gets wet thinking about a man who's self improving
No Chad has ever had to self improve. He would still slay even if he did the complete opposite of what the redpill gurus say. These redpill copers wouldn't even see a fraction of his success.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back