Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "What are we doing to white people?"

But feminism is moving rapidly through asia and women are learning theyre value, We do gotta act fast tho, The window for hole is closing fast.

But feminism is moving rapidly through asia and women are learning theyre value, We do gotta act fast tho, The window for hole is closing fast.
i'm not too worried about it. there is no shortage of shitholes in the world. if thailand is fucked, there is vietnam and indonesia and the phillipines. and then even bigger shitholes are cambodia laos and burma. those won't get cucked for a long time.

i'm not too worried about it. there is no shortage of shitholes in the world. if thailand is fucked, there is vietnam and indonesia and the phillipines. and then even bigger shitholes are cambodia laos and burma. those won't get cucked for a long time.
A20ddd95ed33c6937246c1f37232e519
Bd1

whats going on

Asians need to learn from Mexican Cartel-maxxers in America, and Sand rape-refugees in Europe. BLM people and there anti-white ideology is retarded I agree with him but that doesn't mean you need to be a pathetic cuck for white people especially since they are already stealing all your women anyway