Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are you doing with your life/career/time?

What stage are you at in your life?

• Total voters
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
What do you do all day? Do you legit wake up, post here all day then go back to sleep? How do your parents allow you to waste away like that?

I used to have a career but i chose to live the neet life because i cant work with certain type of people (cunts and cucks)

Full time school but no internship this summer so Im just rotting at home

And no Im not gonna flip burgers, no job > job in a min wage unrelated field

Im also taking an online class

im a neet bruv
i get ridiculed the moment i leave my house cause of the way i look so even my bluepilled parents know that

The majority of long term neets have parents who feel guilty for fucking up their kids, so they let them live at home instead of rotting in the streets. It isn't nearly as taxing on the parents as you may think. Especially if your parents are busy and stressed with their own jobs/lives, then you hardly have to interact with them throughout the week. You're no more of a burden then owning a pet, often times much less so.

Have a bachelors degree, but have been NEET for 3 years

Study full Time and entry level job

Like workcels aren’t wasting away at work. Only people who are working on making people immortal or something are doing anything beneficial. Cure cancer? People still die and you probably helped create a mutation! New method of creating food? Boy, that’s probably not going to Ikbar in his piss poor country but to the elites.

I read books and very soon I will make Android apps.

I'm going to community college soon. Not like it'd matter. I have no motivation, this is just something to keep everyone else who is bugging me happy.

I'm going to relish being the weird kid again, making dark jokes to scare all the foids.

ldar ldar ldar

oemCk9q.gif

I'm studying free masonry so I can get a government job.

full neeting, getting money on the web is fun, gettimg more is ofc more fun
why be producttive in this shithole anyways

I'm both in education (few hours a week) and working. Which one do I pick?

What do you do all day? Do you legit wake up, post here all day then go back to sleep? How do your parents allow you to waste away like that?

I've been NEET ever since I finished sixth form, with part time job here and there. Parents forcing me to go uni tho ffs

Ι study civil engineering

In the school year- attend like ~15h worth of lectures/exercises and do ~10h on homework per week, rest of the time is spent on shitposting, reading random stuff (guided by the flow of consciousness), and general LDARing

In the summer, LDARing reaches >95% of all activities- the other 5% being short 1-day trips to nearby villages, cities, etc, just for fun. Also, recharging my introversion batteries from the year. Had an 4-hour/d summer internship in an IT firm 2 years ago and wanted to kill myself basically the whole time. 8-hour/d all year round sounds like suicide.

Like you said the government is their husband

Worthless NEET. Honestly the rope is all that's left. I GOTTA fucking do it at the end of the year. Continuing to live is meaningless.

work a shitty retail job, only 12 hrs a week tho.

Writing software from my bedroom (whenever I have motivation to find clients)

Try my best to educate myself in philosophy, history, politics, mathematics. Just trying to stay sharp. I know what rotting can do to the brain.

I've seen trying to find a part-time with no avail. i guess being 22 and having no experience is a bad thing

Full-time student, I work 2 jobs and do volunteer work.

I'm a professional NEET.

I work as physician in a surgical practice. After work l spend my afternoon/evening raising my niece and nephew. Sleep. Start again until weekend.

studying is completely pointless if you are sub 8

I work as physician in a surgical practice. After work l spend my afternoon/evening raising my niece and nephew. Sleep. Start again until weekend.
elaborate?

I am their guardian. They are my brother's children. He and his wife have passed. I have taken them as my children.
thats good of you, make sure you redpill the nephew early so he can ascend

I feel like there is a category missing for those of us studying while working half time.

I work a good paying but tiring job

which is something i sadly realised after i started a degree.

I've seen trying to find a part-time with no avail. i guess being 22 and having no experience is a bad thing
Don't Koreans promote and hire other Koreans? Very clannish people.

neet for over 9 years

I am in a full time education

Do your parents pay for everything or do you get money from the government?
my mother (i haven't seen my father since ~2009), if she dies i will rope

Temporary NEET for a while then going back to school.

full time education changing majors maybe and currently doing an internship as an IT support analyst but they asked me to do some web dev

Last edited:
not enough.

I need to get my stuff together. I really don't want to live with my parents for to much longer

Currently unemployed applying for jobs online while laying around the house feeling like shit. Wish I could live the neet life

I'm a full time university student studying my postgraduate, i'm also self employed.
Right now i don't have any university and i only work about 22 hours a week.
Working takes my mind off my depression/insecurities but even then it's always on your mind.
These forums help

I am currently doing manual labor but I would murder someone for NEETdom

NEET/ self employed. Comfy but lonely.

>Took my first job out of college with a salary of 28K.

>Parents forced me to buy the most expensive benefit, retirement, life insurance plan.

>Only take home gross $400/every two weeks

>Could have made more working at a gas station for minimum wage.