Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are you guy’s opinion on abortion

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
Now I’m personally pro-life, but I know most normies and foids are pro choice for retarded reasons.But I’m curious on you guys opinion

I think all Chad's n foids should be aborted

I'm pro-choice, if you can't take care of a life you shouldn't bring it into this horrible world.

I think it’s gay but generally idc

mfs are too poor to afford a piece of plastic

Killing people should be normalized as any fun activity, that's why abortion should be legal.

Sex-havers problems tbh tbh.

I'm pro-choice, if you can't take care of a life you shouldn't bring it into this horrible world.
I agree

I'd be more pro-life if it was guaranteed that all people could get all the governmental help they need, but that's just not the case. In fact I think that abortion should be more common and that many people shouldn't even have kids. They're not ready to have kids or they just simply are too shitty people overall.

I don't think its a radical take to say that any person who suffers from a personality disorder shouldn't have a child. Just sterilize them. It would reduce the amount of psychopathic and narcissistic people by a lot as they have a genetic link.

I'm pro-choice. We don't need any more single mothers and unwanted children who will grow up having mental issues. We already have more than enough of that.

I think the world would be a lot better if foids didn't have wanton promiscuous sex leading to potentially healthy offspring being terminated. Clearly abortion is not selected beneficially to everyone as we are still here.

What femoids to when they don't want to be held accountable for their own actions. They prefer to murder their child than take responsibility for being sluts who sleep around.

Now I’m personally pro-life, but I know most normies and foids are pro choice for retarded reasons.But I’m curious on you guys opinion
As a Marxist-Rodgerist, I belive:

1. All sex should be illegal.
  2. All foids must be put in a coma
  3. The bottom 95% genetic quality + infertile foids must be turned to dog food.
  4. The top 5% genetic quality fertile foids must be sent to the underground breeding barns where those will be tended by robot nurses.
  5. The underground breeding barns will be run as to produce as many babies as possible with as few foids as necessary, in order for all males to have a chance at reproduction.
  6. Defective and deformed babies are turned to cat food regularly.
  7. Everyone who disagrees with the above points deserves to be shot in the back of the head (with videocamera).

I could never be pro-murder.