Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your thoughts on Latinas and Asians?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★
Do you think they are less materialistic, shallow,... Etc than white girls?
Would you date one?

Do you think they are less materialistic, shallow,... Etc than white girls?
Would you date one?
Latinas hate me, they don’t give a f about aspies like me

No, if anything, they're worse.

Fuck sluts only, because they will produce sub10 5’0 edgar incels

Latinas are enhanced curries

foids are very well aware of their demand status, tho they retarded. so they behave accordingly.

Haven't ment any latinas so can't say. But i don't think they are not so different with foids with another ethnic background. I'm at least sure that noodles are so fucking shallow, materialistic, selfish.. et cetera.

Haven't ment any latinas so can't say. But i don't think they are not so different with foids with another ethnic background. I'm at least sure that noodles are so fucking shallow, materialistic, selfish.. et cetera.
Okay

I agree. Noodles are like kikes. No self respect, cunning, lust for status/cash....

I like them, but they think they are unattainable, and they like foreigners because it gives them status

All whores, just different flavors

white women smv mog them to saturn so they are less cunty but also aware of their low status so they treat incels worse cuz we think we have a chance with them

white women smv mog them to saturn so they are less cunty but also aware of their low status so they treat incels worse cuz we think we have a chance with them
Brutal realization

Holy shit a thicc asian would be super hot. They are usually built like twigs though

noodlewhores are hot but they wouldn't touch me with a 6 foot pole

They are no better. Just look different.

At the end my preferences dont matter anyway because i can't get any pussy to begin with

The average Med white girl mogs the average latina but latinas are alot more diverse because of more mixing so they often end up being the most attractive. It doesn't help that the average hispanic woman in the US is overweight.

Meds > Latinas > Mulattos > Other White Girls > Negresses > Jews/Arabs > East Chinks > Curry Chinks

I don't like Asian girls unless they're mixed.

foid worship. dont care about any woman.

you are asking if they would date one? they are incels they cant date any woman. what is going on with the questions on here?

The average Med white girl mogs the average latina but latinas are alot more diverse because of more mixing so they often end up being the most attractive. It doesn't help that the average hispanic woman in the US is overweight.

Meds > Latinas > Mulattos > Other White Girls > Negresses > Jews/Arabs > East Chinks > Curry Chinks

I don't like Asian girls unless they're mixed.
What is "med"? "Chink"?

you are asking if they would date one? they are incels they cant date any woman. what is going on with the questions on here?
If they had the possibility

they are always saying white cock only, pretty much just like every other ethnic slut

All the goblinas people like post here are ugly as fuck ghetto trash. Muh asss :soy: :soy: :soy: HQNP jb or death

Latinas hate me, they don’t give a f about aspies like me
This.

As the days go by I find myself becoming more and more skeptical of asians having any sort of good intention towards me as well.

I don't hate asians but I am finding it difficult to trust them.