Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What are your thoughts on Master's tweet (SFcels GTFIH)

Nadia is best girl

Low inhib Chad master exposing hypocrisy.

even SFcels are one of the reason of the muttfying their own race.

Also master is a simpcel on Twitter and follows a bunch of e girls. E whores have infiltrated incel twitter and almost all cells follow them. It's obnoxious.

I will never understand these "culture war is pointless" people that continue to interact with culture war topics, but on the other side. Just say you want to join the winning team and be done with it, dont gimme that fence-sitter garbage.

That german party is trash, as is pretty much all right wing politics anywhere, but these posts are just people piling onto somebody because his girl is of the wrong race, something they would consider pathetic and meddlesome in differend contexts. Fair play is for your own side not for the enemy, I guess.

He's not wrong ngl

Also master is a simpcel on Twitter and follows a bunch of e girls. E whores have infiltrated incel twitter and almost all cells follow them. It's obnoxious.
He's incelmodmaxxing

You say hypocrisy, I say conquest.