Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What are your thoughts on Npc’s?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
“They” want to protect the world, but “they” don't want it to change.

They’re all puppets, tangled in strings... strings!

Everyone is an NPC except me

Everyone is an NPC of their own bubble. Do you think people on here are any different than the people you see outside? The only difference is their lifestyles and the ideologies they support.

My thoughts? Im glad they took the vacs like good sheeple.

Ultron is based

I like to st3al cars and run them ovER in GTA

Their interests often conflict with your well being as an incel. They want to force you to get vaccinated and promote feminism

i got admitted in because of an exam i had to do, idk how but i got a good grade so i got in, also it's a public school
Everyone goes in with exam, you’re fake cel bro if you got good grades, I’veshit grades due to bullying by everyone

Everyone goes in with exam, you’re fake cel bro if you got good grades, I’veshit grades due to bullying by everyone
until 2019 or so i needed to have good grades because of my parents, but from 2020 to now my grades have steadily plummeted

“They” want to protect the world, but “they” don't want it to change.

They’re all puppets, tangled in strings... strings!
they piss me off due to their expendable qualities and their uselessness

they literally remind me of the witcher 3 NPCs, no matter how badly i want to pull a sword out and chop their head off (in GTA), I can't

instead whenever i interact with them they tell me to fuck off just like in the game

until 2019 or so i needed to have good grades because of my parents, but from 2020 to now my grades have steadily plummeted
My parents needed good grades too but I couldn’t do it due to depression and bullying,gtfo fakecel normie faggot

It makes me physically sick to be around them.