Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What are your top issues politically?

Title

• Total voters
Take away from women the right to vote and all the other problems will be solved

Feminism (ending it)

Where does abortion fit in on those?

honestly all of it.

just get rid of politically correct ideology

The hoeflation bubble will burst. It’s going to be hilarious. It’s coming soon to a theater near you so don’t rope just yet.

It doesn't matter what your political issues are, if you don't have the money and the influence to make any real changes.

I'm worried about the changing demographics of the west, I'm worried about the feminist control our educational system, I'm worried about unemployment and homelessness being on the rise, I'm worried about the United States and it's allies getting into all these wars with third world countries where the white man has no business in other than for natural resources which we manipulate and use for our own pain and support Israel as they get us into more wars using their lobbyists most of them Who Are Jewish, I'm worried about the price of living going up-and-up. While the pay rate stays the same and I can't afford to live, I'm worried about how the sexual economy has collapsed and women will only choose the top 20% of men. While eighty percent of men will have to fight for scraps if they get anything at all as I LDAR away being the bottom of the barrel

I want UBI and state mandated wifes

Hoeflation is issues.