Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What are your true thoughts on the afterlife?

I'd be called a Schizo if I'd list them all

doesn't exist, it's just sandnigger and hindu budhist delusions.
we're going to disappear after we die.

It does not exist. Fantasy

Reincarnation. The worst thing that could happen is that the afterlife is like it was before you where born, nothingness.

If it exists or not, I don't care. I don't like God, and I don't want to spend eternity with him.

And if Hell exists, and I will go to it, that just makes me not want to follow God even more.

If not believing in him is enough to make me deserve an eternity of suffering, he is an actual scumbag, and a spoiled faggot...

The idea of losing my consciousness terrifies me. Perhaps the ego cannot handle its upcoming death and goes full panic mode. Before I was born, there was this nothingness, this void—I never want to go back to it. Existence is a torture, but there is always some hope that things will get better somehow, which is not possible to experience when your existence has been cancelled for eternity. I would rather stay.