Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What awaits if you "Ascend". How they are indoctrinating your future "significant other"

Friendships? Career? Ambitions? Hobbies? FAMILY? JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: In reality for a modern foid all the planets would be Chad, Tyrone, personal Betabux, Chad 2

Of course it's from the UK
@ThoughtfulCel @Caesercel @ReconElement

Of course it's from the UK
@ThoughtfulCel @Caesercel @ReconElement
I just love the projection on the second post. Women are always the ones to nit pick what a man looks like, but of course men are the scapegoat for the shitty behavior women do daily.

Showing a man being picky when men will literally fuck anything that moves is a fucking joke.

Also the categories make no sense. What modern dating application would have a choice for "no cellulite?"

Also children are the only people who are non promiscuous?

That entire thing makes literally no sense, and is probably just projection from a cuck or female artist who could not attract chad

I just love the projection on the second post. Women are always the ones to nit pick what a man looks like, but of course men are the scapegoat for the shitty behavior women do daily.

Showing a man being picky when men will literally fuck anything that moves is a fucking joke.

Also the categories make no sense. What modern dating application would have a choice for "no cellulite?"

That entire thing makes literally no sense, and is probably just projection from a cuck or female artist who could not attract chad
"You're a planet in my galaxy" is a really sly way too of making the cock carousel and serial monogamy seem innocent and fun loving.

"You're a planet in my galaxy" is a really sly way too of making the cock carousel and serial monogamy seem innocent and fun loving.
Already hiding from me I see :feelsjuice::feelssus:

Friendships? Career? Ambitions? Hobbies? FAMILY? JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: In reality for a modern foid all the planets would be Chad, Tyrone, personal Betabux, Chad 2
Betabux woudn't be a planet lol, it would be a moon orbiting her

I was thinking the same thing LMAO.

"I have a big galaxy of people I can love, you're just another planet babe! Here, meet another one of my planets, his name is Tyrone"

You see why they weren't given rights? Is it any coincidence that Degeneracy, and Adultery are more prevalent now that women have equal rights?

what is even more worrying is the complete decline of artistic skill, just look at the subhuman anatomical quality of these characters.

"I have a big galaxy of people I can love, you're just another planet babe! Here, meet another one of my planets, his name is Tyrone"

You see why they weren't given rights? Is it any coincidence that Degeneracy, and Adultery are more prevalent now that women have equal rights?
Things were already bad before in some ways. They are way worse though now. Of course every ancient civilization warned about giving women as much say and consideration as men. Modern society has gone far beyond that though. Now they demand that men acquiesce to everything women demand and then turn around and mock those men for not being assertive enough and still not wanting every unstated thing women want.

A world of contradictions is common for nonchad males when they are at the mercy of the whimsical behavior and passing emotions of females tbh

Last edited:
Woke crap from a neo liberal WASP country, water is wet thing tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back