Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy What Being HAPA Does To a Nigga!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

On his Twitter, Anderson, who is based in New York, describes himself as half-Chinese and half-Japanese, adding “Also have two Eurasian half sisters. I have awoken from the liberal nightmare.” On his YouTube page, he writes:

“Despite of being raised by my white step dad, and living in America for over 18 years, I still speak with a heavy accent. I blame my Chinese mother for that!”

@Transcended Trucel @Lv99_BixNood :lul:

What having no father does to a nigga

What being a twink faggot does to a nigga

@shii410 doxxed :forcedsmile:

Buck Broken Chinx

HE WROTE A FUCKING BOOK ABOUT BWC!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Amazon product ASIN 1720824169View: https://www.amazon.com/Miserable-Life-Asian-Growing-America/dp/1720824169

Here is an excerpt from the book:

"Humiliation, forced feminization, forced homosexuality, castration, brainwashing, slavery, solitary confinement, despair I have been born into a prison, and my body is my prison. I was never allowed to be the real me, and this life is a mere transient state to which I could never call home, and all my life I have been waiting, waiting to escape, to return home, to a world that is mine. This entire existence is my prison. I cannot think. I cannot move. I must endure silently. I still remember the times I saw my mother being fucked by my step dad and I had to look away, in disgust, in horror, and in envy. Even though I turned away, I would jealously leer at them, fighting back tears of unfulfilled desire. How much I wish it was to me that my step dad would show the same affection. The sight of my mother being filled to the brim with his powerful white cock made me tingle, and, ever since I could remember, I resented my little asian peepee. I wished I was an Asian girl so I could be fucked by my white step dad too, but he simply refused to touch me. He would complement me on how feminine I was, how little I was, how much he loved the fact that asian boys are basically interchangeable with girls, and how often he jokingly referred to me as a girl, but he never actually treated me like the girl I am. He never loved me the way he loved mommy. I hated him. Yet I loved him and looked up to him, and even worshipped him. And as long as I can remember, I have always wished that I could find a white man just like my white step dad, but unlike my step dad, my white man will castrate me, keep me as a girl for the rest of my life. I want to be fucked in the same way my white step dad fucked my asian mother."

View attachment 646456

Amazon product ASIN 1720824169View: https://www.amazon.com/Miserable-Life-Asian-Growing-America/dp/1720824169

"Humiliation, forced feminization, forced homosexuality, castration, brainwashing, slavery, solitary confinement, despair I have been born into a prison, and my body is my prison. I was never allowed to be the real me, and this life is a mere transient state to which I could never call home, and all my life I have been waiting, waiting to escape, to return home, to a world that is mine. This entire existence is my prison. I cannot think. I cannot move. I must endure silently. I still remember the times I saw my mother being fucked by my step dad and I had to look away, in disgust, in horror, and in envy. Even though I turned away, I would jealously leer at them, fighting back tears of unfulfilled desire. How much I wish it was to me that my step dad would show the same affection. The sight of my mother being filled to the brim with his powerful white cock made me tingle, and, ever since I could remember, I resented my little asian peepee. I wished I was an Asian girl so I could be fucked by my white step dad too, but he simply refused to touch me. He would complement me on how feminine I was, how little I was, how much he loved the fact that asian boys are basically interchangeable with girls, and how often he jokingly referred to me as a girl, but he never actually treated me like the girl I am. He never loved me the way he loved mommy. I hated him. Yet I loved him and looked up to him, and even worshipped him. And as long as I can remember, I have always wished that I could find a white man just like my white step dad, but unlike my step dad, my white man will castrate me, keep me as a girl for the rest of my life. I want to be fucked in the same way my white step dad fucked my asian mother."

View attachment 646457
This is what Elliot Rodger would have become if he didn't go ER

Here's he Biography on Amazon

"I am an enlightened asian boy. I fully embrace my sexual and racial inferiority to the superior white master race. I know my short scrawny stature, puny limbs, and tiny boiclit is no match for god-like White Men. Even in my younger days when I masturbated, to the images of girls I liked in school, I often fantasized them being fucked by bigger, taller and stronger White guys in my class, and I imagined myself to be one of those girls that I desired. For me, that was so natural I never even had second thoughts. In retrospect, even back then I naturally desired to be feminzed, to be fucked by the stronger White alpha males. Today I love watching White male/Asian female couples. It's a turn-on to know that those Asian girls are being fucked by White men in ways an loser asian boy like me never could, being touched deep inside their bodies. I also love the fact those Asian girls are naturally craving the seeds of superior White men over weak and inferior Asian seeds."

Noodlewhores have nothing on this guy

View attachment 646456

View attachment 646457
holy fuck he has gone utterly insane. wonder what happened for him to be this way. God damn
Here's he Biography on Amazon

"I am an enlightened asian boy. I fully embrace my sexual and racial inferiority to the superior white master race. I know my short scrawny stature, puny limbs, and tiny boiclit is no match for god-like White Men. Even in my younger days when I masturbated, to the images of girls I liked in school, I often fantasized them being fucked by bigger, taller and stronger White guys in my class, and I imagined myself to be one of those girls that I desired. For me, that was so natural I never even had second thoughts. In retrospect, even back then I naturally desired to be feminzed, to be fucked by the stronger White alpha males. Today I love watching White male/Asian female couples. It's a turn-on to know that those Asian girls are being fucked by White men in ways an loser asian boy like me never could, being touched deep inside their bodies. I also love the fact those Asian girls are naturally craving the seeds of superior White men over weak and inferior Asian seeds."

Noodlewhores have nothing on this guy
:lul: