Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What can end our inceldom?

What will end our inceldom?

• The rope

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Plastic surgery

• Fall of society

• Nothing, it's over.

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I forgot to put the poll in last time.

Looksmaxing is the only hope.

Honestly, if people stopped treating ugly and short people like scum and shit and actually treated them with some decency and gave them a chance, but that's never gonna happen because people in this society are bred to be shallow.

Not fall of society. Society will just rebuild itself if some humans are left, like the middle ages in Europe. I had to pick rope because there was no option that said "Destroy all life". You should add that to the poll. Without life, organisms with sentience would not be able to evolve or exist.

Hold on, I changed my mind. Add "Destroy the universe" because life in other solar systems and galaxies could evolve into sentient beings.

Uglychuck121617 said:
Honestly, if people stopped treating ugly and short people like scum and shit and actually treated them with some decency and gave them a chance, but that's never gonna happen because people in this society are bred to be shallow.

No, it's just natural for a species to selectively filter out looks and genetics they perceive as undesirable.

I will legit end my life by hanging in the next decade or so, or take poison. Wish guns were legal in the UK or easy to get hold off, bang it's over fast.

DyingHope said:
I will legit end my life by hanging in the next decade or so, or take poison. Wish guns were legal in the UK or easy to get hold off, bang it's over fast.

Good thing I live in Freedomland. I can have accessibility to a firearm any time I want since I don't have a criminal record.

Technically you are still incel when you rope, so yeah it's over.

The best choice is to bring with you as many as you can

To be honest at this moment only a miracle could save me. Im 27 no friends or girlfriend and i have zero social skills. My problem is that im a mentalcel, when it comes to looks im a bit below average and could reach low normie tier if i had the energy to looksmax. I just don't know how to talk and relate to other people, i don't care about most mainstream normie shit. Even if i get somehow a conversation going other people make it clear that they don't like me and end the conversation very fast. It's a catch 22 you need friends to make friends and get into social circles.

Being attractive. Oh wait..

It's over for me. Only reason I'm not dead is because it'll break my mom's heart and she struggled for me

wandercamp said:
Technically you are still incel when you rope, so yeah it's over.

The best choice is to bring with you as many as you can

Become an hERo

grayjedi90 said:
To be honest at this moment only a miracle could save me. Im 27 no friends or girlfriend and i have zero social skills. My problem is that im a mentalcel, when it comes to looks im a bit below average and could reach low normie tier if i had the energy to looksmax. I just don't know how to talk and relate to other people, i don't care about most mainstream normie shit. Even if i get somehow a conversation going other people make it clear that they don't like me and end the conversation very fast. It's a catch 22 you need friends to make friends and get into social circles.

You pretty much summed up my life there.

Sparky said:
Face transplant

article-1297747-0A935C67000005DC-876_306x459.jpg

I think you look just fine.

Gymcel for strength, when society collapses and money is worthless, you can be a strong powerful Harvey Weinstein

The sweet release of death.