Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What can I do to disrupt the lives of foids without being arrested or detained?

I

idkBruv

Greycel
Like: I want to disrupt their lives as much as possible, but nothing super illegal or criminal because I don't I want to rot in jail. Something that would ruin their day but I could go home safely. Comment the tips below please

This question has been asked countless times here, GrAY

Typical GrAY post

Just use the scientific method, and derive a solution

Sorry for the stupid question, I'm still new to the community haha

Exist as a sub5

Nah bro I'm really new and I still don't understand slang and such, plus I'm very stupid and don't know how to form interesting questions
Zoomer means gen z. I didn't mean to come off as aggressive.

Nah bro I'm really new and I still don't understand slang and such, plus I'm very stupid and don't know how to form interesting questions

I wouldn't worry too much about negative or toxic replies you get here unless maybe you get totally inundated with them.

This place has more freedom of speech than most of the mainstream sites IMO so you'll inevitable get people being abrasive sometimes (no offence to @rope infinity ♾️ - I'm just speaking generally).

As for bothering women I find they really hate being ignored lol

Well, you could fart next to them.
You could give them the “evil eye” and look at them funny.
You could tell them they should lose weight. But, say something like “gee, you’d look so good if you lost weight.”
If she is wearing a dress, tell her your grandma wears the same dress.
If she wears glasses, tell her they make her face look weird or her eyes too big.

Probably the best thing to do is to intimidate them without saying anything.
Just stare angrily at them, but don’t say a word.

None of these things will get you arrested, at least not in USA.

Smell like shit

If it's foids you know already (like in school or work for example), find out their tiktok / instagrams and make a throwaway account and just harass / make fun of them. I used to have a throwaway account on FB (back in HS) and would find the foids that mocked / rejected me and call them ogres / fat on their pictures. What was even more fun is, since they don't know who you are, you can bring up something personal about them on their "wall" and piss them off / their friends, etc. Trolling irl is too much of a risk, doing it all online is fun asf.

Drop ego destroying comments on their social medias

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back